·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
I already voted this week.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
AquaRank said:
You can rate a website once in a 7 day period.
Xenon made it clear that he didnt want cheating on AR because he wanted to know where we really stand on there. All votes after your first one dont count.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
piranha 13 said:
i can't vote

only on my grand parents computer.....thats where i am now and i just voted. i gotta start commin to their house more often.
What makes you think you cant vote?! What does it say when you try?

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
AquaRank said:
You can rate a website once in a 7 day period.
Xenon made it clear that he didnt want cheating on AR because he wanted to know where we really stand on there. All votes after your first one dont count.
Voting everyday is the system, not cheating, vote by as many IP addresses as possible!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
If your talking about a link to vote on AR there is one on every page of this site. Just go up where the banner is and click VOTE and voila!

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
If your talking about a link to vote on AR there is one on every page of this site. Just go up where the banner is and click VOTE and voila!
I never noticed that before, thanks

it doesn't really stick out like the P-Fish one does, but of course I would never spend the time to go vote for any site but this one

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Lahot said:
I never noticed that before, thanks

it doesn't really stick out like the P-Fish one does, but of course I would never spend the time to go vote for any site but this one
No problem
Its okay your not the only one thats looked over it. Also, on the main forum page towards the bottom on top of the online list theres another AquaRank voting link that says where we rank.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.