Piranhas Forum banner

have you ever droped a roll of toilet paper in the toilet?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• other

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
858 Posts
how do you drop the whole thing? Once i droped a dime bag in the toliet (weed). i took it out tho, cause it was in a bag.

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
I once dropped a hair dryer in there, needless to say, it went straight to the garbage can.

·
Registered
11,044 Posts
Roger said:
how do you drop the whole thing? Once i droped a dime bag in the toliet (weed). i took it out tho, cause it was in a bag.
[snapback]894354[/snapback]​
oh yeah, cant go without the drugs

·
Registered
573 Posts
Filo said:
Roger said:

[snapback]894421[/snapback]​
haha i was just gonna comment how everything that comes out of rogers mouth is that kinda reference... sorry to derail. ive dropped everything from retainers to toothbrushes to watches to my wallet in the toilet. i must have bad hands in the morning...

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
God that is the worst! I have done this once and it sucks SOOOO bad! Grabing out has to be one of the most discusting things ive ever done.

·
Banned
858 Posts
jonscilz said:
Filo said:
Roger said:

[snapback]894421[/snapback]​
haha i was just gonna comment how everything that comes out of rogers mouth is that kinda reference... sorry to derail. ive dropped everything from retainers to toothbrushes to watches to my wallet in the toilet. i must have bad hands in the morning...

[snapback]894438[/snapback]​
See i think your mistaking my party thread ofr everything i say, drugs are nothing to me, but if you droped 10 dollars in the toliet will you pick it up? okay thought so.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I have but luckily at all times we keep 5 to 16 extra rolls as backup in the bathroom. Thats another reason I love metal coat-hangers they can open a car or fish stuff outa the toilet :laugh:

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
yeah i have, i fished it out and threw it away. I also dropped a cd in the toilet that was sitting above it on a shelf once. I had just taken a crap and hadnt flushed yet either. I grabbed it and cleaned it off quick.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
johndeere said:
mori0174 said:
I grabbed it and cleaned it off quick.

[snapback]894744[/snapback]​
:laugh: Does the 3 second rule apply to stuff that falls in the toilet?

[snapback]894762[/snapback]​
it does when it is your girlfriend's cd, its valentines day, and you dont want her to know what you just did.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Roger said:
See i think your mistaking my party thread ofr everything i say, drugs are nothing to me, but if you droped 10 dollars in the toliet will you pick it up? okay thought so.

[snapback]894515[/snapback]​
ok hammer...

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
yea i dropped a whole roll of TP right as i was about to take a sh*t at AMC....u know how they leave a roll just hanging...so i had to use the Liner for the bowl....oh well it worked

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
This reminds me of the Blue Collar comedy tour show I saw the other day. The guy was saying how he droped a tampon in the toilet to see what would happen and was amazed at how big it blew up to be. Then he commented on its size in the toilet, "No wonder women get cramps"

Anyways, on topic, Im gonna have to agree with Scott. Ive done it before and even though the toilet water is supposed to be the cleanest, I still felt dirty picking it up out of there.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts