• I think i Sharted when i was a Kid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I sharted at work once or was that twice

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
i just saw the Movie "Along came Polly" and a topic came along which made me go HMMMMMMM

a SHART is not quite a sh*t but not quite a FART

its a SHART

u know that one time when u thought u just had to fart so u busted an UNDERCOVER FART but then a little bit came out

So have u Sharted yet?

and feel free to tell us when and how it happend

and what did u do with your underwear ...did u throw it in the washer or did u throw it into the trash?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOON said:
I must of when i was younger.

We are sure going to get some funny replys on this ReDragon.

[snapback]856786[/snapback]​
yea i wonder how people are going to react to this Poll :laugh:

ABB- are u sure when u were running a little bit...didnt come out?.....

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
ReDraGon-> said:
yea i wonder how people are going to react to this Poll :laugh:

ABB- are u sure when u were running a little bit...didnt come out?.....:laugh:
[snapback]856793[/snapback]​
Dude you would think so, but dude I ran like no tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOON said:
Hey come on ReDragon, you have put down your experiance !

[snapback]856800[/snapback]​
Ok i have when i was about 8 and this is how it happend

i kept raising my hand to tell the teacher i need to go to the bathroom but she was too busy using her chalkstick on the blk board and by the time she turned around the feeling went away... then about 5 min later i felt i had to fart.... then it happend

i just ran out of the class and Ran as fast as i can straight for the bathroom, just like "ABB" did

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
ReDraGon-> said:
Ok i have when i was about 8 and this is how it happend

i kept raising my hand to tell the teacher i need to go to the bathroom but she was too busy using her chalkstick on the blk board and by the time she turned around the feeling went away... then about 5 min later i felt i had to fart.... then it happend

i just ran out of the class and Ran as fast as i can straight for the bathroom, just like "ABB" did

[snapback]856805[/snapback]​
I hope you ditched your undy's for the rest of the day !

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts
Filo said:
I think this is pretty common if someone were to eat prunes and beans a lot...lmao
[snapback]856881[/snapback]​

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
nfldRBP said:
Uhm, no but i sh*t my pants once?
[snapback]856857[/snapback]​
lol.. truthfull....
so yah when i was 7 or so i was wrestling with my cousins and he had me pinned. When he let go of me i just laid there exhausted and he thought it would be funny to walk on me. he stepped on my stomach, instantly making me fart, an at the end i def. had a lil bit plop out. I suprisingly was disgusted and just threw my underwear away..

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I have done it twice. once when i was a kid and once when i was 16.

When i wa about 5-8 years old. I remember thinking i had to lay some cable. so i go to the bathroom and pull my pants down. Well for some reason it doesnt feel like i need to dump anymore..maybe just fart...so im standing there with my pants down and i start squeezin a few farts of. So i farted a good 4 - 5 times. they sounded like farts. Felt like farts. ....Then i feel my trousers around my ankles have gotten a little heavier. So my face Drops and im thinkin "
oh sh*t!" I look down at my pants and low and behold theres a pile of sh*t right in my undies.

When i was 16 is a different story. I was sick as hell with the flu and i absolutley felt horrible. So i have this fart feeling coming on, So i fart. This fart felt wet and it didnt make that clapping fart sound. So i go to the bathroom and check my undies and sure enough theres a little bit of sh*t on my underwear. From that point on i went to the bathroom and sat down everytime i had to fart.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sKuz said:
I have done it twice. once when i was a kid and once when i was 16.

When i wa about 5-8 years old. I remember thinking i had to lay some cable. so i go to the bathroom and pull my pants down. Well for some reason it doesnt feel like i need to dump anymore..maybe just fart...so im standing there with my pants down and i start squeezin a few farts of. So i farted a good 4 - 5 times. they sounded like farts. Felt like farts. ....Then i feel my trousers around my ankles have gotten a little heavier. So my face Drops and im thinkin "
oh sh*t!" I look down at my pants and low and behold theres a pile of sh*t right in my undies.

When i was 16 is a different story. I was sick as hell with the flu and i absolutley felt horrible. So i have this fart feeling coming on, So i fart. This fart felt wet and it didnt make that clapping fart sound. So i go to the bathroom and check my undies and sure enough theres a little bit of sh*t on my underwear. From that point on i went to the bathroom and sat down everytime i had to fart.
[snapback]857079[/snapback]​

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
i was somewhere between 5-8, and i was playing with legos in my room. I must not have wanted to leave them, because i definitely had to poop. So i felt a fart coming on, and i just let it go. Damn, i could feel the squishy sh*t right away.

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
yes, i was a kid, i was getting ready to go to school, jest getting ready to head out the door, i thought i had some early morning after breakfast gas, then when i grabbed my back pack, i though i felt something that felt felty that iv never felt before. i went to the bathroom, drop my pants and undies and inspected. sure enough, there was a little fresh skidmark, still warm. so i wiped, got new undies and pants, just in case it wnet through to the old ones, and went off to school. only memory i have of me sharting, i think it was the only time though.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.