Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
no, but one time I had to poop really bad and someone was in the bathroom so I had to hold it in for awhile and nearly sh*t my pants

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
johndeere said:
:laugh: did you hold it all in for a week?

[snapback]844593[/snapback]​
no, nothing like that.. a couple of minutes, tops

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
K fizzly said:
just constant non stop anger for like weeks at a time and angry at everyone around u
[snapback]844577[/snapback]​
Sounds like you need to get professional help because thats not good for your blood pressure nor for your heart.

· Registered
3,149 Posts
just take out your anger in video games, thats what i do. i know, i know i'm psycho.....i play gta and kill everybody cops, pedestrians, anything, and everything.

· my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,237 Posts
K fizzly said:
just constant non stop anger for like weeks at a time and angry at everyone around u
[snapback]844577[/snapback]​
uurrrrggggghhhh i was going to say something really bad but, i think i push my luck enough on here so...

i only felt like that when i broke up with my ex-gf, i hated everyone for months, i just wanted to be left alone..

theres got to be some reason like not having any money or people talking sh*t all the time or being unhappy with work or school or bitchs, something..

either that or you have anger issues and need some zolof like iron mike..

· my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,237 Posts
killerbee said:
just take out your anger in video games, thats what i do. i know, i know i'm psycho.....i play gta and kill everybody cops, pedestrians, anything, and everything.

[snapback]844683[/snapback]​
me too but my GTA disc got this big nast sctratch, and now im angry because i cant play it anymore
the anger is building within

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.