Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Albert Luque dead? If not, where the f*ck is he?

Roeder must hate him. How the hell anyone can start that ginger twat pattison, and put alan o'brien and kazenga lualua (who had his 16th birthday last month) on the bench before him is beyond me.

£10mil to not even warm the bench? Makes boumsong look like a bargain

·
Registered
194 Posts
What a load of shite i watched tonight 1-5 at st james off first division side im f furious by the display Roeder wants to take a good long look at things b4 saturday i know we have injuries but that is no excuse give me a toon shirt and sam we could have done a better job

·
Registered
658 Posts
So, fellas, what happened? I didnt catch the game but 1-5 at home.... I wouldnt have expected that in a month of sundays......... apart from the scousers getting mauled by arsenals youth team last week.

I think you need to buy at least 1 or even better 2 decent center halfs in the transfer window because the makeshift defence is leaking like a sieve at the moment??

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont even start talkign about transfers. Freddy obviously hasnt got a clue what to dow ith his money. I'm telling you now, we wont buy anyone until 31st August, 2008.

9 of the starting 16 came from our academy.

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
12-0 to the hammers?

our problem is we have millions to spend but noone wants to come to us!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts