Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking as soon as my pirahnas get big that i might take one out and and fry the f*cker but what would be the best way to cook it? and also how should i kill it? should i slam it against the wall or what?

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
You might check opefe for how to cook, etc... I know Frank has had it a few times... so has George from SA.

As for how to kill it... there are several much more humane ways rather than slamming it against a wall...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
You might check opefe for how to cook, etc... I know Frank has had it a few times... so has George from SA.

As for how to kill it... there are several much more humane ways rather than slamming it against a wall...
omg....thats the second funniest thing ive read tonight..

Actually..not funny...its sad

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
theres a thread in the non-p section about humanely killing a fish. Then after you kill it i would filet it and grill it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

i wasn't sure how you kill a fish? i just remember when i was a kid there was this fish market in East L.A that we would go buy fish from and they would always just slam them against the wall?

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
i was thinking as soon as my pirahnas get big that i might take one out and and fry the f*cker but what would be the best way to cook it? and also how should i kill it? should i slam it against the wall or what?
Unless your in South America and are able to score some fresh piranha from the Amazon.... DO NOT even attempt it. It is EXTREMLY ill advised to eat any fish that have been kept in the home aquarium.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Very bad idea to eat a fish that isnt straight from the wild. So many different chemicals can accumulate in aquarium fish...

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
I brought this up in a thread once before and Mr. Hastatus, Frank himself said that preparing aquarium fish for food is safe. I brought up the whole "not for use on fish intended for consumption" warning that you see on all those chemical labels, but I think he basically dismissed that. Ill search for the thread to confirm this..

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
thats like eating your pet dog...
indeed.
[/quote]

X3

Why put some much time and effort into growing the fish simply to eat it?
[/quote]
i would never eat a rhom but since you can grow a red to a pretty good size in a year why not get a batch and u be the piranha ,, and sample a few...if i was a breeder i would try it

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
best way to kill it and keep it fresh and make it easy to fillet is to put it on ice or in a bucket of ice/water

i wouldnt even fillet though, evena large p would be difficult for someone inexperiance to fillet with out waste most small fihs like that size are best prepared by gutting it then wrap in foil with butter lemon and broil it, the skin should just peel off and the meat will flake right off the bones..

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
thats like eating your pet dog...
indeed.
[/quote]

i wouldnt say it like that at all...not one bit, its not like your fish goes eveerywhere with you, or protects your house or anything....i dont really know about growing a red huge and eating him either....maybe if u had a big bitch and he died down the line to try it then...thats only my 2 cents

·
Registered
387 Posts
i saw that show on the discovery channel, they eat piranhas, I would just scale it. (if it has scales haha im retarded) then put lemon, maybe some salt and soy sauce, put it in a tinfoil and grill it. after gutting it of course.

do they have a lot of meat?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
this thread is hallarious.

By the time a piranha is big enough to eat, your not gonna wanna do this anymore. Would be a pretty expensive couple of bites of fish.

Man its hard enough keeping piranha, when you have to worry about them eating each other. Now you have to worry about yourself eating them too.

Dont slam it into the wall. Stick your finger in its mouth and it will sufficate.

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
do what you want, but that is just plain F'd up!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts