Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I just wanted to see if anyone likes older cars and if so do you have one? Pics are a plus. Im a big fan of classic cars and want to know what you have. Lemme see em :nod:

Heres my 1971 Chevrolet Blazer
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Wheel Tire

Attachments

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
I have an original all matching numbered 1969 elcamino that will be done this summer-I'm having it restored to original condition!!!!

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
i have none well i got a bike,,lol

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
i have a 1972 AMC Javelin

my dad has a 1976 AMC Gremlin X

Attachments

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
I have an original all matching numbered 1969 elcamino that will be done this summer-I'm having it restored to original condition!!!!
That will be awesome. Got any pictures so we can see a before and after?
[/quote]

Thanks-And no I dont at the moment-At least not with my digital camera-Once i get it out of the shop this summer-Trust me i will have plenty of pics up on this site!!!!
it's been along three years but it will be well worth the wait!!!!

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
there i finally found a pic of my dads gremlin to add in there just click on it to make it bigger........... usually it looks much nicer then that its going in for the body and paint within the next year

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
there i finally found a pic of my dads gremlin to add in there just click on it to make it bigger........... usually it looks much nicer then that its going in for the body and paint within the next year
Those look to be in great condition to me...nice cars

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
No classic cars now but I've had a 65 Olds 442, 67 Mustang convertible, and a 68 GTO all matching number cars. Now my only classic is a 58 Harley FL.

·
Registered
451 Posts
are family has 2 dump trucks ones a chevy 1937 and other a international 1940 both can be driven on the roads

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
i got a 78 bandit trans am
and a 73 formula 455 firebird needs full resto

heres picts of the motor comeing out of the TA
it sitting in the garage waiting to be restored
hopefully shooting for 600HP and a 4speed when the TA is done

and of course whats getting me through the resto
is my hemi wagon

yes i use my nieghbors driveway when i need to

Attachments

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
is a '85 caddy coup de ville consitered a classic

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
United States Legal Definition
Legally, most states have time-based rules for the definition of "classic" for purposes such as antique vehicle registration; for example, Pennsylvania defines it as "A motor vehicle, but not a reproduction thereof, manufactured at least 15 years prior to the current year which has been maintained in or restored to a condition which is substantially in conformity with manufacturer specifications and appearance."

Antique Automobile Club of America
Alternate usage fundamentally equates Classic car with the definition of antique car as used by the Antique Automobile Club of America, who define an Antique car as "anything" over 25 years old. Thus, in this "broader usage" any car over 25 years old can be called a 'classic car'.

These are what are considered classics. So you are in the middle of both...Id say yes

Great cars everyone!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have 68 charger i,m restoring pics are on my other computer i,ll post some when i get them on here.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts