Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
11,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18 kids are charged with racially motivated beating of teenage girl
Cleveland.com | Brian E. Albrecht

A May Day ritual described as "beat up a white kid" resulted in delinquency charges of feloni ous assault, ethnic intimidation and aggravated riot filed Thurs day in Cuyahoga County Juve nile Court against 18 black and Hispanic youths from Cleveland.

Twelve girls and six boys, ages 9 through 15, are accused of beating, kicking and choking a 13-year-old white girl at West 110th Street and Almira Avenue near Wilbur Wright Middle School on May 1.

The victim was a student at Wilbur Wright, as were five of her assailants. Each of the at tackers received a 10-day sus pension, a Cleveland school offi cial said.

Carmen Naso, supervisor of the juvenile justice unit of the county prosecutor's office, said evidence indicates that the vic tim was attacked because of her race, hence the ethnic-intimida tion charge. The attack was ap parently some sort of May Day ritual, he said, with the "focus to beat up a white kid."

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
KIDS ARE SO STUPID SOMETIMES

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Remeber kids if your going to beat some one you better make sure they are your own race or its a hate crime! - Southpark.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
This is soooo wrong. I know there kids, and kids do some stupid sh*t most of the time, but this is just too wrong. Surprised it was more girls than boys tho.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
It's depressing that the school doesn't take more of an action rather than just suspension. It's stupid! I wonder what the parents are doing to their kids...
Stupid people.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Reckoning, you're in Ohio?? Did you hear anything else about the story?

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
rong666 said:
that sh*t used to happen all the time at the high school in hawaii that i went to.
really? hawaii? just dont think about big fights in such a nice place

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Kids are so ignorant sometimes. What pisses me off is people can never fight their own battles. They have to get a gang of people to fight one friggin person. Sad thing about this is she didnt even do anything wrong...they just went and picked her at random, or so it seems. Those kids deserved more punishment than a 2 week suspension from school. They should be expelled from the school so that the girl doesnt have to see them everyday there and fear for it to happen again.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Filo said:
18 kids are charged with racially motivated beating of teenage girl
Cleveland.com | Brian E. Albrecht

A May Day ritual described as "beat up a white kid" resulted in delinquency charges of feloni ous assault, ethnic intimidation and aggravated riot filed Thurs day in Cuyahoga County Juve nile Court against 18 black and Hispanic youths from Cleveland.

Twelve girls and six boys, ages 9 through 15, are accused of beating, kicking and choking a 13-year-old white girl at West 110th Street and Almira Avenue near Wilbur Wright Middle School on May 1.

The victim was a student at Wilbur Wright, as were five of her assailants. Each of the at tackers received a 10-day sus pension, a Cleveland school offi cial said.

Carmen Naso, supervisor of the juvenile justice unit of the county prosecutor's office, said evidence indicates that the vic tim was attacked because of her race, hence the ethnic-intimida tion charge. The attack was ap parently some sort of May Day ritual, he said, with the "focus to beat up a white kid."
Sometimes you just gotta get your ass beat. Everyone gets their ass beat, it builds character.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
So you're saying that if you were some innocent white girl, you wouldn't mind having the sh*t beat out of you just because you were white!? I DONT THINK SO!!! No one gives a sh*t about 'building character'. It's all whether or not someone deserves the beating. If you pissed me off, and started to cap on my mama, fool, you goin down no matter what you are, or how big. But if all this sh*t were to begin jus because you were some random kid of a race that I was against, its wrong. I'm not even about to sit here and say fighting is right, because no matter how you look at it, its bullshit and a waste of time. Nothing in the world is really "fighting". It's all people getting bitch-slapped, and pulling hair. I have YET to see a real fight w/ kids. You wanna see a fight? Call your mom a bitch and see what she does to you. Then go cryin to your dad, tell him what happened, and run for you damn life cuz that foo is gunna grab a belt and give you the BEATING OF A LIFETIME!

·
Registered
431 Posts
so sensetive. One white girl gets her ass beat and everyone is up in arms. A white cop rapes a woman and gets 30 days in jail. Why doesnt someone bring that up and comment on that? Thats a lot more serious that one white girl getting her ass beat. Cuz Im sure black people havent been beaten up or even killed because of their race.

·
Goldfish Chunks In Teeth
2,505 Posts
how old was she again hannibal? how many of them were there kicking her ass? that is the issue, not just because she was white...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.