Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i fed my p's and my pacus some pinkys today it was funny. they seemed to like it more then the krill. it didnt even make a mess.
i didnt even know pacu can tear pinkys up either!

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fiveo93 said:
i feed pinkys to my oscars and cariba atleast once a week, great for coloration

[snapback]857972[/snapback]​
!!! good for coloration for oscars? i might try it! stupid pacu never let my oscar eat he only gets to eat feeders
i need to get rid of these bastards

·
3,901 Posts
Damn, why not post series of pics or a movie?

How big is your Oscar fiveo93?

·
Registered
589 Posts
I've fed my P's a frozen one (Why frozen? Cause the P.O.S. pet store in my area doesnt sell live ones, dont ask me why
)

Wasn't really exciting, but it didnt suck either and made minimal mess.

·
3,901 Posts
That sucks dude, my LFS asks if you want them pre-killed or live, some people and stores are becoming pussies over predatory animals. I've feed my P's a small mouse before and it worked great. Haven't feed any to my cichlids though.

My p's are around 9" - 10" now maybe I should try again.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Filo said:
Go to a pet store that has a lot of lizards, they usually have live pinkies and fuzzies.
[snapback]859576[/snapback]​
Pet stores in Amherst, MA are pretty limited and since the area is full of whinny hippy types, I'm stuck with pre killed pinkies. Oh well, I dont buy them often anyways.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey thats pretty cool and everything, but I wouldnt feed it to my piranha. To much fat content. for those of you who want to, I would only do it once every couple of months or so. for me I will pass, although that is a cool pic with the oscar

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.