Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody tried it yet? I saw this huge snake, i dont know what it was, but it was as big around as a 24oz beer can and 6 feet long, only MADs tank could handle a snake like that, lol. But what about baby snakes (non venomous).

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
no ..i 've never heard of someone doing it...too expensive probably

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I've never heard of anyting like that either
I've seen Ps devour a freshwater morray, but not a snake. Try it and send us a vid!!!

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Interesting I guess it couldn't hurt but uh what's all in the snake anything bad for them?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I havent tried feeding a snake to my P, but I did put a Dojo eel once and it lasted for about a minute or less.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Judazzz said:
There was someone on predfish that fed his p's a snake once: it worked, but what's the point
I saw it happen on the discovery channel, where a snake fell into the river. Would do it just to say I did it.

·
18,487 Posts
Innes said:
lol - what next?
Feeding a guy named Innes to a snake..
Now tell me.. would that be bad for your Ps

·
Goldfish Chunks In Teeth
2,505 Posts
there is nothing in snakes that would be so benificial to where it would be considered an actual food source...more of a pleasure for the owner.

a weird one at that...

·
Registered
362 Posts
All ive got to say bout this is that it sounds just wrong and expensive whats the point really

Personally I'd much rather watch a battle between two aquatic creatures then a P and a snake

·
18,487 Posts
dead golfish said:
All ive got to say bout this is that it sounds just wrong and expensive whats the point really

Personally I'd much rather watch a battle between two aquatic creatures then a P and a snake
Whats so wrong about it??? I've always wanted to see a gorilla against a bear in a fight... hawk vs. eagle.. badger vs. mongoose.. It happens in the wild, why not try and imitate it at home??

·
18,487 Posts
RedShoal said:
I don't think a gorilla against a bear happens in the wild.
But it would be cool tho. Maybe we can see a human against a shoal of Ps. Who do you think would win? Not a huge shoal... 5 -10 Ps?
I would make that bet, depending where the fight would be held at... land or water. Makes a huge difference!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Come on... Feeding a snake to a fish?

Why don't you be hardcore and stick your finger in there and wiggle it like a worm? Now that'd be cool. You could video tape it and be immortalized as the guy who got his middle-finger bit off by his piranha (aka the dumbass lol).

Hell I'd send you 20bucks if you actually did it, I'm sure other people would pitch in to see that too =P

(Keep in mind I am being sarcastic, except for the part about feeding the snake to your fish. I do volunteer work at a local reptile house, and I would never put any snake (even the ones who bite me) through that)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was just a curious thought i had. You can get snakes free in the woods. Frank said a diseased mouse cant spread to the piranhas, so possibly a diseased snake cant spread disease to piranha?

It would be a intresting video though

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rhomzilla,

Im with you on the bear vs. gorilla, that would be pretty intersting. lion vs tiger too.

as far as aquatic vs land animals, well people feed mice to piranhas...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts