Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy St Patricks Day


Go and get drunk!


and for Marco and piranha13 heres a drink for you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,495 Posts
We got up early this morning, painted ourselves green, and ran around screaming and letting everyone know what day it is. What i wouldnt do to be in Savanaha today though.
 

·
Beautiful One
Joined
·
8,799 Posts
Happy St. Patricks Day people.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
Happy St. Patricks everyone! The coolest thing about today is I never have to wear green...my eyes are naturally that color...most of the time.
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
Happy St. Patricks everyone! The coolest thing about today is I never have to wear green...my eyes are naturally that color...most of the time.
The best thing for you about St Patricks day is that you don't have to wear green?


Not that you can buy cheap drinks and everyone is in the pub?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
Innes said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Happy St. Patricks everyone! The coolest thing about today is I never have to wear green...my eyes are naturally that color...most of the time.
The best thing for you about St Patricks day is that you don't have to wear green?
I think Karen is trying to say that she goes 100% natural on St. Patrick's Day


Not that you can buy cheap drinks and everyone is in the pub?
How cool is that when you are too young to buy a beer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
Xenon said:
St Patricks day is great. Everyone should drink a guiness on that day no matter what age you are!
You don't have to convince me (I'm with you on this one): try convincing your government instead (no, for one time, this remark has nothing to do with war
)
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
Judazzz said:
You don't have to convince me (I'm with you on this one): try convincing your government instead (no, for one time, this remark has nothing to do with war
)
what are you trying to say about my government
...hmmmmm????????????? if its a war you want, its a war you'll get!!!! we'll see what our american muscle cars can do to your army of bicycles


.......hehe, just kidding.......i was all green yesturday
....thats what i get for playing football and getting plummeled to the ground
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
We don't celebrate ST. Patrick's Day in Holland


But we have Queen's Day in late april (which is about the same): we get dressed up in orange (for some reason, that's our national color) hang out outdoors all day and get totally plastered
)
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
Judazzz said:
we get dressed up in orange (for some reason, that's our national color) hang out outdoors all day and get totally plastered
)
hehe, here in the US if you're dressed up in orange, you're issued a federal penitentary ID number and then you get to be outside all day plastering away at rocks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Judazzz said:
we get dressed up in orange (for some reason, that's our national color) hang out outdoors all day and get totally plastered
)
hehe, here in the US if you're dressed up in orange, you're issued a federal penitentary ID number and then you get to be outside all day plastering away at rocks


Well, ain't cultural differences fun
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Judazzz said:
We don't celebrate ST. Patrick's Day in Holland


But we have Queen's Day in late march (which is about the same): we get dressed up in orange (for some reason, that's our national color) hang out outdoors all day and get totally plastered
)
My guess is that you don't celebrate St Patricks day because you are not Irish, but That shouldn't stop you getting pissed in the name of the Irish.

What day is Queens day, and is it named after the type of queens you often see in Amsterdam?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
Innes said:
Judazzz said:
We don't celebrate ST. Patrick's Day in Holland


But we have Queen's Day in late march (which is about the same): we get dressed up in orange (for some reason, that's our national color) hang out outdoors all day and get totally plastered
)
My guess is that you don't celebrate St Patricks day because you are not Irish, but That shouldn't stop you getting pissed in the name of the Irish.

What day is Queens day, and is it named after the type of queens you often see in Amsterdam?
Actually, the Dutch are rogue Irishmen that left their homeland centuries ago, but no one knows, so keep it quiet, umkay :
: We just switxhed to orange, so no one would become suspicious


And no, Queen's Day is not a a holiday for the Amsterdam queer community: it's to celebrate our Queen's birthday. It's on april 30......
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Judazzz said:
But we have Queen's Day in late march

it's to celebrate our Queen's birthday. It's on april 30......
Your making it up as you go along!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
It is an actual event in Holland: it's just that I don't give a damn about our monarchy or the royal family (it's just a ancient relic), so I don't know by heart on which day our queen has her birthday.....

You don't have to believe me, but I'm not making it up
(as if I ever make stuff up
)

If you don't believe me, look at the CIA website: you know they never lie
 

·
Captain Britannia
Joined
·
4,817 Posts
i think on of my friends goes to amsterdam for that ,is there a big outdoor party with everyone getting mashed
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Ooops.. Im one day late to post this. But HAppy Belated Leprichaun Folklor place people Day!!!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top