Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
Joined
·
18,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Young Gotti(22), KumbiaQueens(20), evil RHOMulin leader(28), Head Automatica(54), sharpteeth(27)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,295 Posts
Happy birthday people.

Hey filo, what are you doing for you girl's b-day??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,295 Posts
ProdigalMarine said:
Giant STUFFED red X :laugh: .....if you put eyes on it, it can be a giant red x stuffed teddy
[snapback]836403[/snapback]​
Thats getting old.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,318 Posts
mori0174 said:
Happy birthday people.

Hey filo, what are you doing for you girl's b-day??

[snapback]836400[/snapback]​
Well I think I am gonna take her out to dinner, I dont wanna give details, cus she might read this...so dinner and a lil something afterwards
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
Filo said:
Well I think I am gonna take her out to dinner, I dont wanna give details, cus she might read this...so dinner and a lil something afterwards

[snapback]836773[/snapback]​
Dammit I was gonna take her after you went to work today at 6p, nevermind.
Ill take her tomorrow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,318 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Dammit I was gonna take her after you went to work today at 6p, nevermind.
Ill take her tomorrow

[snapback]836776[/snapback]​
I wasnt gonna take her today. We can share her you know
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,181 Posts
happy birthday
 

·
Don't f*ck with the fairy.
Joined
·
5,168 Posts
happy birthday y'all!!!

have fun sandra! you're not a teenager anymore! lol. 20 is so much better than 19 (grumble....)
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA

[snapback]836714[/snapback]​
*DaisyDarko* said:
View attachment 43752 KQ!
[snapback]836727[/snapback]​
Filo said:
Well I think I am gonna take her out to dinner, I dont wanna give details, cus she might read this...so dinner and a lil something afterwards

[snapback]836773[/snapback]​
Ms_Nattereri said:
Dammit I was gonna take her after you went to work today at 6p, nevermind.
Ill take her tomorrow

[snapback]836776[/snapback]​
Maybe if someone answered their phone(s), plans would happen!


Tinkerbelle said:
happy birthday y'all!!!

have fun sandra! you're not a teenager anymore! lol. 20 is so much better than 19 (grumble....)
[snapback]836903[/snapback]​
Thanks guys ... and Trish, no I'm not a teenager anymore, but I can't legally drink either ...
One more year ... just one more year ...
 

·
This f*cking Guy!
Joined
·
9,420 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
Thanks guys ... and Trish, no I'm not a teenager anymore, but I can't legally drink either ...
One more year ... just one more year ...
[snapback]837333[/snapback]​


Happy Birthdayday to ALL
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
5,466 Posts
Drew said:
but what about OUR plans? tossed out the window huh?


jk.. happy birthday.

[snapback]837472[/snapback]​
nono ... you're confusing our plans with those that you made with Karen ...
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top