Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Photo Whore
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before anyone says it, yes I know its seriously irisponsible,
But I've had him a few years and think I have a good idea of his behaviour.
I'm not saying he's predictable, he's not, but i thought ..........f*@ck it, if he bites me its a few days off work on the sick

Sorry about the quality of the pics, but i was more bothered in watching my fingers than getting a good pic

· Photo Whore
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NavinWithPs said:
you sure have some balls. i'd at least use some tongs.
[snapback]830468[/snapback]​
Tried that already, just to get him used to biting the meat rather than whats holding it

· Peace....Through Superior Firepower
10,552 Posts
WOw , that is crazy, That fish is very active, by the pics i seen and not skittish , Watch them fingers

· Registered
5,349 Posts
Thats f*cking awesome .
what are you feeding him in the pic ?

· Photo Whore
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, he isn't skitish, but he isn't agressive either unless its something moving quickly. fingers or the scraper moving around and he'll have a go at it, however slow movement or food that doesnt move and he'll take his time.
This is the 1st time i've tried hand feeding, but i will work on getting a pick of him biting the meat while i'm holding it. either that or a pick of a finger with a chunck missing :laugh:

· Registered
747 Posts
your crazy man your crazy that fish is gonna f*ck your finger up worse than a ******* on crystal meth with a crowbar try a video of it that would be cool

· RHoM L0V3R
1,062 Posts
Make sure you post the picture where he bites your finger and RIPS IT THE F*** OFF!!!
*Evil Laughter* MUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...seriously though...that would kickass. For us atleast...not for you.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.