Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hehe, i thought i might just tell u guys about something i noticed today. Have u guys seen half baked? that crazy movie about the 3 guys who smoke up all the time. Ive owned this movie for a couple years, and i dont know how many times ive watched it, realistically, maybe around 35 or 40. Too many times. But i had some buddies over today and we were all just drinkin some beers and watchin this movie and the scene rite before thurgood dresses up like Mr nice guy the jamaican, there is a shot of a big tank with some HUGE ass redbellys. Musta been over a foot each, and nice and fat. Just kinda caught me off guard considering ive seen the movie sooo many times. I only got into piranas in the past coupple months so i guess thats y.
just thought id share my experience

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Seen it I own it and I use to do that you should asked innes how half baked he is
yeah me and kev noticed the piranhas he pointed them out to me I never really payed attention to that part. Very good movie though. A pothead classic

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Dave Chappelle is just funny as hell.

~Dj

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
InSinUAsian said:
Dave Chappelle is just funny as hell.

~Dj
his show on comedy central is the sh*t!

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
thoroughbred said:
his show on comedy central is the sh*t!
InSinUAsian Agrees with the Toffee Pimp

~Dj

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Xenon said:
Damn man I have watched that movie a million times as well! Where is the aquarium....i cant believe I never noticed it!
That bad guy (forgot his name; the one they want to set up together with those stoned cops....) has one in his hang-out, only visible in the background though...

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Have you ever seen the back of a 20 dollar bill?........have you ever seen the back of a 20 dollar bill...on weed? "the little secret service guys in the bushes like go-go-go-CODE RED" I love that part!!

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
In case you'll ever get the munchies, memorize this:

"Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Dasz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons."

Taken from www.imdb.com - best movie website around

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
That's cool Judazz, heres what that dude said....

You ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill... on weed? Oh, there's some crazy sh*t, man. There's a dude in the bushes. Has he got a gun? I dunno! RED TEAM GO, RED TEAM GO.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.