Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The man
1,835 Posts
Scrap5000 said:
A lot of people have probably seen this already, and either way it's still awesome & worth another look. If not you have got to see this:

http://www.michounet.com/fatman/

He cracks me up...
[snapback]945317[/snapback]​
He's from NJ, works at Home Depot, is getting depressed with all the world wide attention. I think
it is hilarious too.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
He is from Jersey ?? No f*cking way, I thought he was European ! Romanian or some thing... ?

·
The man
1,835 Posts
Jewelz said:
He is from Jersey ?? No f*cking way, I thought he was European ! Romanian or some thing... ?
[snapback]945463[/snapback]​
Yeah....He's from Saddle Brook, NJ. He has been on Good Morning America, etc. At first he liked the attention but now his friends and family are worried about him. He won't come out of his room. I say he should just go with it....Do more....make money, etc.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
mdmedicine said:
Jewelz said:
Yeah....He's from Saddle Brook, NJ. He has been on Good Morning America, etc. At first he liked the attention but now his friends and family are worried about him. He won't come out of his room. I say he should just go with it....Do more....make money, etc.
[snapback]945468[/snapback]​
Dude.. he's freakin famous now, shouldn't he be getting laid by a different chick every night ?

·
The man
1,835 Posts
Jewelz said:
mdmedicine said:
Jewelz said:
[snapback]945468[/snapback]​
Dude.. he's freakin famous now, shouldn't he be getting laid by a different chick every night ?

[snapback]945471[/snapback]​
If he's not....He's wrong!

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yah, I thnk he's european, living here, right? Read this article where his mom chastised his friends for sending it out.

He should SO MILK THAT SH*T!! Nothin to be embarassed about, he's pretty talented & funny. He could def be gettin paid & laid!!

Some peeps just don't know what to do with it.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
What the hell did I just watch......you're telling me this guy got 15 minutes of fame for this? Whats the story behind it?

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bigpun said:
I cant figure out who sings that dam song. I heard it before.bothers the crap out of me.
[snapback]946437[/snapback]​
It's "dragostea din tei" by Ozone I think
another version by Outlaw is available

1 - 14 of 14 Posts