Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that my caribe is healed up and feeling better he has been being a major menace. It was no doubt because I had them all in a 55 gallon. I wasn't supposed to upgrade my tank at the place I am at now (the landlord is a wierdo) but I didn't want to sell one of my reds so I bought a 75 gallon for them. He was beating the crap out of my reds, well not my Alpha, Gama, he held his own very well and kept most exchanges even. He has two of the reds fins all nipped up and has started actually biting sides of bodies, even with temp lowered and more cover provided. I had no choice but to upgrade. He is really living up to his reputation as a Caribe ass-kicker. I will post pics of the new 75 when I get it decorated the way I want it to be.

Joe

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Good luck, i hope he settles down a little.

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
hope everything works out ok im getting a 84g for when i order my cariba to add to my reds and piraya a 55g is not enough for the 3 i have
dixon

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Your 4 Ps will do great in your 75g...congrats...now you can buy another Cariba...!

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mr. Hannibal said:
Your 4 Ps will do great in your 75g...congrats...now you can buy another Cariba...!
I hope they do great in the new 75. They seem to be less skittish now, I think it's because they can swim further back from people, the 55 was kinda slim like that. I don't think I am going to get another P. These guys just grow way to fast and I want them to have plenty of swimming room to play and kill in.

Joe

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
nice job upgrading better in the long run more room for the fish to swim

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Good for upgrading. You know the saying "bigger IS better". But since you've upgraded you should think about getting more within the shaol.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
nice..some more room to swim.hopefully that will chill him out abit

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
crazy caribe! I hate it when they go to "kick ass mode" Some of the worse damage i have seen from fighting are caribe. Gotta love them, in a way, My caribe has made himself a long list a of victims.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
i want my 180

1 - 12 of 12 Posts