Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had some people over last night, my mom was out of town for the night. well, we were in my kitchen and there is a baby gate thing that seperates the kitchen from the living room set up. so we are gettin rowdy, you know how it goes, and someone says something to me that i guess i didn't like very much, so i pushed them. they pushed me back and i go right over the baby gate and slam myself right into a wall, which now has a hole in it from my elbow. instead of getting mad about falling down, we all just laughed it off. but today my whole body is sore from the fall, and my mom is super pissed about her wall. good times.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
my roomate always used to try to do a quantum leap into a parallel dimension when he was drunk. we had many a big holes in our wall from that

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I had a friend that used to like to show how hard he could hit by punching by through sheet rock walls into the next room until one time he hit a stud. I don't know what was funnier, the look on his face or the sound of his bones breaking. Ah, good times.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.