Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Piranha Expert
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ghostnote told me this, and i thought i would share it will all of you because its good advice

girls never fall for the nice guy...they always want an asshole. so maybe we should let them pay... and order lobster...that way...if we dont get laid...we still had lobster.....

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Ive seen it a million times...........HOT HOT HOT girls dating assholes. They were always crying in the hallway because "insert jocks name here" reamed out their hot little ass then kicked em to the curb. Then 2 days later "insert random jocks equally prickish friends name here" is well on his way to getting some. There I sit, the foolish nice guy who got none.

· Registered
121 Posts
dwarfcat said:
Ive seen it a million times...........HOT HOT HOT girls dating assholes. They were always crying in the hallway because "insert jocks name here" reamed out their hot little ass then kicked em to the curb. Then 2 days later "insert random jocks equally prickish friends name here" is well on his way to getting some. There I sit, the foolish nice guy who got none.

[snapback]875811[/snapback]​
Lol yeah they do luckily for me I'm an asshole.
But seriously if you wanna keep a girl you gotta pull a 180 during the relationship... trust me. Just be a bad ass, and when you get to college if you haven't been there yet join a fraternity....fraternitutes are the bomb.

· Registered
468 Posts
marco said:
ghostnote told me this, and i thought i would share it will all of you because its good advice

girls never fall for the nice guy...they always want an asshole. so maybe we should let them pay... and order lobster...that way...if we dont get laid...we still had lobster.....
[snapback]875756[/snapback]​
nice
, but i would have banged her... no matter what i ate, even p*ssy

· Registered
1,161 Posts
My current girlfriend is a really really goody goody girl. She is big into church, always had pansy boyfriends, afraid to kiss her, stupid sh*t like that. When she met me I had no interest in her. She liked me because I was obnoxious to the frat ******* that go to school here. I drank/smoked/cussed/got in fights. All the things that I figured every normal guy does... I have first hand experience that the girls do want an asshole.

I'm not an asshole though. I only seem like one before you get to know me really well. HAHAHa

· Rhode Island Slut 2006
4,228 Posts
DragonflyBlade21: A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.
thats what happens when your a nice guy ^^^

· Texas Justice
2,016 Posts
marco said:

[snapback]875756[/snapback]​
So is that why Jen kicked you to the curb? I remember you giving her a small aquarium and puppy-dogging her? You should have been rough

· Registered
1,656 Posts
I always felt that nice guy's finish last wasn't true but, it's true . I have always been the nice guy but I've learned from this I started to be more of an ass and seem not so caring and it works. I have had more women calling wanted to go out. So I'd say nice guys do finish last.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.