Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to bed 2 nights ago and it was +15.

I woke up yesterday and it's -14.

Welcome to the praries

Just checkin in, hope ya'll are doin good

·
^word
4,324 Posts
Ha! Over here in the coldest sector of the 7th layer of hell it got up to 46 today

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keep from freezing ORLY-boy!

Hug a tree for warmth!

Wait, no trees out there?
I havent been able to hug a tree for 800kilometers, or "down derr road" for you Americans.

BTW, its snowing like a mother right now...I may be stranded tommorow...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kinda like a fugly old guy who is still in university, and kinda looks like a freckle cluster on my left calf muscle without his hot token latina girlfriend/wife :shocked:

·
^word
4,324 Posts
Kinda like a fugly old guy who is still in university, and kinda looks like a freckle cluster on my left calf muscle without his hot token latina girlfriend/wife :shocked:

Danny won this round!

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Fugly? Freckle cluster? Token? Put down the pipe, hippy.

I guess I cant feel too insulted by someone who cant even draw a moon.

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
This might be more fun to break down one part at a time...

Fugly... um, is it because I dont look like a 15 year old girl like a certain hippy member who's name rhymes with Cannyboy?

Old... relative term to be sure. But I'll crush you at any sport 'youngun', except hacky-sack, which I'm sure you're an expert at.

"still" in a university? Well, 4 and 2 years off between degrees... not sure how you define "still"...

token latina? Um, define token. 'cause she's one of a kind to me.

Not that your girl isn't one of a kind...

rant over.

I wasn't even going to derail this thread.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts

Fugly... um, is it because I dont look like a 15 year old girl like a certain hippy member who's name rhymes with Cannyboy?

Old... relative term to be sure. But I'll crush you at any sport 'youngun', except hacky-sack, which I'm sure you're an expert at.

"still" in a university? Well, 4 and 2 years off between degrees... not sure how you define "still"...

rant over.

:rasp:

damn ace, you are old

Whats a hot girl like that dating a cichlid freak for LOL

(atleast piranhas are scary to girls, no one is scared of a cichlid)

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
damn ace, you are old

Whats a hot girl like that dating a cichlid freak for LOL

(atleast piranhas are scary to girls, no one is scared of a cichlid)

You guys make me sad.

wait.

What's the scariness of fish got to do with anything?

/forsees 'acestro roast part deux'

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
wery nice ranting, to the both of you. exelent burns. allover a nice confrontation. wish we saw more like this one.

what none of you know is that dannyboy is ace's son that left home at the tender age of 8 to seek out neglected trees all over the world.

he started at an early age

After they parted ace whent back to school to study for a cure to the dreaded Huggintree syndrom.
Reason no cure has been found is that hot students keep distracting ace from his quest.

and every day dannyboy sinks deeper into the grip of this horrible diesease.

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
wery nice ranting, to the both of you. exelent burns. allover a nice confrontation. wish we saw more like this one.

what none of you know is that dannyboy is ace's son that left home at the tender age of 8 to seek out neglected trees all over the world.

he started at an early age

After they parted ace whent back to school to study for a cure to the dreaded Huggintree syndrom.
Reason no cure has been found is that hot students keep distracting ace from his quest.

and every day dannyboy sinks deeper into the grip of this horrible diesease.
QFTMFT

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts

rant over.

:rasp:

Awwwwww that old guy is taking his hot daughter out for a meal.....sweet

1 - 20 of 60 Posts