Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
That was the biggest bunch of BS I have ever read. Perhaps you would rather live in the USSR where your meger existence is defined by the random drawing of cards.

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
The only difference from the nazis is that
Someone tried to stop them
That is laughable, shows you the intelligence of the person who penned those lyrics.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
waste of time....*shhhhh**

one more thing b/p can you please make you signature smaller it takes to much space.you take up half the thread.thanks

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Hell yeah!!! Preach Preach Preach.. Hate that shiet. Thats worse than EastCoast local lyrics!!! J/K

I you gotta have flavah, storyline and can attract my interest.

If the shiet you put out doesnt captivate me or attract my attention within a min.. whether its lyrics or beats, you might as well throw that BS away: -- DR. Dre

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Those lyrics plain out suck...

BP- I cant believe you live here and treat this country with the utmost disrespect. I know your 15 and all, but before you go around bashing your country, you better learn about what it really stands for and understand the history of it.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
hm, should i grill you now or later?....hmmmmmmmmm............HOW ABOUT NOW!!!.......WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU? do you honestly hate this country that much to post that?

The red stands for the blood of all the people
We've slain
The white for this racist, bigoted foundation
The blue for your arayan eyes -- all empty
the red does not stand for the blood of all we've slained, to me it stands for all who have shed their blood to protect this country!
the white does not stand for a racist, bigotted foundation, to me it stands for the future of this country, because it is not yet written
the blue does not stand for arayan eyes.....that blue stands for the freedom that you have to post that bull$#!t crap that you just f**kin posted!

.....no comment, just make sure you never meet me on the street

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I think BP gets a kick out of seeing us get angry over his sh!t postings...

Which brings me to my next question. BP if you think its so bad living here, tell me something. Why are your parents and family living here?? Why arent they in some other country??

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
I don't think he is from this country, notice the flag under his name?

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
He said so in a previous thread he is from here...would you like me to look for it?!

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Thats ok, I could give 2 shits where he is from.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Well Gio- I know you said you didnt give a rats @$$ but oh well I went and found it before I saw what you posted.

Black Piranha:
im from america, but still. y are we bashing france. what did they do
You can find it on this thread

·
Registered
83 Posts
HIS FLAG IS THE UKRAINE,IM GUESSING THATS SOMEWHERE IN RUSSSIA.HEY MAN WHEREVER YOUR FROM DONT TALK sh*t ABOUT OUR FLAG,YOU WOULDNT WANT US TALKING sh*t ABOUT YOUR MOTHER NOW WOULD YOU?GROW UP MAN GO LOOK AT THE LATEST ISSUE OF PLAYBOY, YOUR GIRL TORRIE WILSON IS IN IT,OPPS YOUR TO YOUNG TO BUY IT!HE HE HE HE HE HE

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
BTW--Just to prove my point that who ever wrote those lyrics are plain ignorant...not only that but they also seem to be uneducated with not only this country's history but also with spelling. Last I knew the word "arayan" was spelled "aryan." So before you follow a person's beliefs check their educational background and experience in the situation.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
BTW--Just to prove my point that who ever wrote those lyrics are plain ignorant...not only that but they also seem to be uneducated with not only this country's history but also with spelling. Last I knew the word "arayan" was spelled "aryan." So before you follow a person's beliefs check their educational background and experience in the situation.
i gots ma' edumacation at the local public skool

·
Registered
38 Posts
Fuk anti flag they have and always will suck, but this is a new low for pop/punk wannabes trying to push their limited political views and education on a younger more impressionable audience. I don't know about you but I wouldn't go around listening to some mind numbing bullshit that some p*ssy thinks is political because hey man nobody has ever wrote a song against america. next time choose someone with a little more education to promote their political view.

ANTI-FLAG

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
HisDudeness said:
Next time choose someone with a little more education to promote their political view.
Couldnt have said it better myself.

Look at what you went and got yourself into BP!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.