Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Ive used one of those battery ones and was disapointed with it... it was a friends though so thank god I didnt waste the money, nothing will ever compete with a python IMO.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
i just have a cheapy from my LFS and it works great for me. with the python dont you have to have a sink near by??

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
i just have a cheapy from my LFS and it works great for me. with the python dont you have to have a sink near by??
Not the near by... I have a 50' hose on mine and it just barely reaches my bedroom but still works awesome, I think you can get it up to 75' though and if you wanted to retrofit a regular hose onto it I am sure you could make it as long as you wanted.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
QUOTE(___ @ Jan 6 2007, 10:37 PM)

Not the near by... I have a 50' hose on mine and it just barely reaches my bedroom but still works awesome, I think you can get it up to 75' though and if you wanted to retrofit a regular hose onto it I am sure you could make it as long as you wanted.
I dont know i kinda like how simple my little cheap-O one is.....I like to think of it as ......OLD-SKOOL

j/k mine works fine so i havent even looked in to a new fancey one like the python.....whats so good about it anyway

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
there is ZERO spills like you cant mess it up unless you over fill you tank ... mines hooks to my laundry room sink zero mess and clean up. it does a great job and there are no buckets involved. its convenant i do all my tanks just by going one to another LOVE it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts