Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
hey guess for a long shot question did enyone pond of there red to petland in winnipeg?? lol went there today and this thing is about 9" and a finger chaser love em. liked him so much my tank is changin big 2morrow givin my 4 caribe and my 6 1/2" red to my buddy. and im gettin 2 more 8" reds and throing them in with my new guy. big change figure 3 big reds all be happy. thought id let you guys know peace dairy

Yeah 350 post 1.4 post a day :D hahahahahaha love this site

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Yea man this hobby is so addicting im always comeing home with some new when i go to the pets stores

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Yeah, buying new piranha's is like crack. Once you start, you can not stop.

Anyway, congrats on the pick up (or find, for that matter).

·
Caribe > Any Other Piranha
6,351 Posts
ur 4 caribe are most likely way better than the rest of ur shoal or the shoal ur trying to make...but anyway, gl with the new pygo

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
They are addicting. Im lucky that I dont live real close to a pet store that gets them in. So I have to drive an Hour to get there, which gives me a lot of time to think about it. I went to my lfs the other day and they had a sign for a P that was $30, I got all excited until I noticed that he wasnt in the tank. I dont even have another tank, but I still would've bought him, lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts