Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went and picked up the 55 gallon tank yesterday afternoon from Shred Revolution, its an awesome tank, hell of a good deal and it looks great set up next to thr 80 gallon. I'd recomend buying something from him if he has something you're interested in buying.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure yet, I'm looking for a black piranha for it, maybe a gold, some kind of solitary piranha. The tank was $250 and looks brand new

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
jimbo said:
I'm not sure yet, I'm looking for a black piranha for it, maybe a gold, some kind of solitary piranha. The tank was $250 and looks brand new
Wow, kinda pricey isnt that?

·
Registered
134 Posts
i didnt want to say it because i didnt want to be rude, but i have to agree with bobme on that one... i got a 55gal at walmart today w/everything but stand for only 150.00...maybe i just got a good deal........

·
Quintessential 80s Guy
5,857 Posts
No, I think on average in the US, a glass 55G goes for 99 or less. Did Shred Rev... give you the complete set up too or a stand or something too?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got everything, filter, powerhead, heaters, everything but water and fish. It's a heavy tank to. I still say I got a good deal

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
dont worry jimbo you got a good deal. Those tanks all wal mart are pieces of sh*t and the stands are made out of particle board. I knew you would like it. Its a quality tank. The setup with the stand and everything else more than good deal. I would have bought it.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got finished filling it up actually, the lighting looks good with the blck background. It's a hagen tank, can't go wrong.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
My 55 was 100 and that came with the hood but I had to pay 20 for the light

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Shred Revolution said:
dont worry jimbo you got a good deal. Those tanks all wal mart are pieces of sh*t and the stands are made out of particle board. I knew you would like it. Its a quality tank. The setup with the stand and everything else more than good deal. I would have bought it.
thats true, the filters and accesoryies that come with wallmart aquariums arnt that good.for a nice setup with top of the line filters and stuff 250 is a good deal. but if you where getting a tank only for $250 thats another story

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
nitrofish said:
Shred Revolution said:
thats true, the filters and accesoryies that come with wallmart aquariums arnt that good.for a nice setup with top of the line filters and stuff 250 is a good deal. but if you where getting a tank only for $250 thats another story
ya i didnt know it came with every thing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.