Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did some rearranging in my tank took out a piece of slate that they have been hiding behind and replaced it with some plants so i can atleast see them some of the time......well i layed the rock down to cover the tube for my air strip in the back....and when i came back one of my baby rbp looked like he was trapped under it....i'm not sure if he was or not but he dug himself into the gravel....it seems like he has a indentation on his one side....but he seems to be a little slower but i cant really tell because he was always behind a rock somewhere so....but now that i have plants instead of slate my fish to be alot more active and swimming infront of people....let me kno if u guys think i should provide any kind of special treatment if u think i should be worried about my p....thanks

· Registered
6,976 Posts
piranhas do stupid things when they are scared, some of which involve jamming their bodies in tight places causing damage. he sounds fine, but is probably pretty darn stressed over everything. just keep an eye out.

· Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks......he is doing fine and seems to be more active since i moved them into the livingroom instead of my dungeon of a bedroom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.