Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
КГБ
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after i feed him his daily smelts i had some arowana pellets left over in the container like 5 so i was like what the hell and i threw them in and he ate them all up very quickly and seemed to like them and is acting all like an oscar right now i am really excited never seen a rhom act like this before
only problem is i would have to put in a full pack of em to even fill him half way

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
it would be well worth the money though!

·
06 C6 LS2
7,996 Posts
good job. my rhom only eats shrimp shell tail and all and trout nothing else. but he's a badass with a heart of gold.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
heh, my baby serra is almost 3" (prolly a sanchez, maybe rhom) and the day i got him he will eat anything i throw in the tank, including flake food, cichlid pellets, and shrimp pellets...he's not fussy

may try and get a pic of it.

pt

·
КГБ
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my rhom eats everything (but shrimp i wish he would his color would explode) i am really happy anyways now that i can give him colour enhancing pelets altho i dont think he need em much, thanks guys

Water Plant Organism Fish supply Fish
i like to show him off when ever i can :laugh:

Attachments

·
these cold eyes lock much wonder...
5,370 Posts
my rhom eats everything (but shrimp i wish he would his color would explode) i am really happy anyways now that i can give him colour enhancing pelets altho i dont think he need em much, thanks guys

View attachment 130292
i like to show him off when ever i can :laugh:
i would to hes a sweet ass fish man..

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
that is his "camera" side right ............lol
great rhom

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,882 Posts
I'm surprised he survived in the wild with wounds like that! He looks very nice though.

I had a similar experience with my 7" S. sanchezi last year. I threw some pellets in his tank for the heck of it, and he gobbled them right up too! So now he gets pellets as treats every once in a while.
~Taylor~

·
Registered
708 Posts
Great job Bob.

He shouldn't have any problems taking freeze dried krill; this would be way better than shrimp and much easier for storage and handling.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts