Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont see this everyday. There were 3 nice ass's in the window but I was so frantic tryin to get my camera out, by the time I was done there was only 1. This just goes to show ya KEEP YOUR CAMERAS READY! Thought you might enjoy!

· Registered
10,778 Posts
NEWBIE4NOW said:
watch out that baby filo is gona try and get you banned now.his momma never told him there where things like this in the world..lol
[snapback]826125[/snapback]​
How bout you shut the f*ck up- damn noob. And stop saying Red Bellies are pussies. You know sh*t.

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Filo said:
How bout you shut the f*ck up- damn noob. And stop saying Red Bellies are pussies. You know sh*t.
[snapback]826538[/snapback]​
Why, why, why!!!!.. must you guys make my modding job difficult?? I swear to god, one of these days, we're gonna have a flame feast in the chatroom, just so everyone can speak their mind and forever close the hatred going on in this forum.

Back to the topic...

So after they mooned you, what did you do? Im sure they either mooned you cause you looked like a stud muffin, or knew that that would be the only excitment you'll get this whole yr.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.