Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on here play basketball for there school or used to play for there school or college? Or are you any good?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I started playing ball in by 5yrs old. I was actually really good. In our little dribblers league I was always leading scorer. When I got to high school, the coaches hated my ass and would never play me so I quit and just play City league. Now I just shoot around nothing much, I just dont' have the dedication like before.

·
Registered
696 Posts
yeah i was all leauge, all district and all ohio first team in HS as playing power forward or the 5 spot to some. Averaged 18.2 points per game, 12.5 boards and 2.1 steals a game, not to mention usually 3-4 fouls a game, lol. The my senioe year of HS in the all leauger all star game I had a guy from another leauge take out my knees and tore my ACL partially and that was it. :veryangry: but i still ball a lil when i can. Got most of my fouls in HS for dunking, lol. I am 6'3" and would hang on the rim to avoid landing on peopel and then they would blow the whistle, lol.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah if yo uhang on the rim for more than 4 seconds at my high school its a tech i got it called on me tonight lol coach got pissed off

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
We were playing another team on there home floor and my teamate dunked and shattered the backboard. That was the first time i've ever seen it live. It took 45min to replace. It was cool. The my teamate got #####ed at for that and suspended 1 game.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
About a year or two ago we had this little tournament thing going on in our PE class of who the best team was. My team was the hardest team to beat. Mainly because we had the two tallest people on the team, myself and my friend, and it was easy to make a basket. This one team, I guess was jealous of my team and so therefore made a plan to injure me so that my team would lose. So as I went to jump to put the ball in the basket, they jumped and pushed me down to ground. When I landed my ankle bent the wrong way and popped. As soon as it did I blacked out...and woke up with tears in my eyes and didnt know what had happened. The team got away with it and the teachers said I should have been more cautious. :veryangry: :eek:oh2: ??? All in all, it turned out Id torn all the tendons and ligaments in the ankle. Needless to say my team ended up winning that game anyway.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Jeez, you guys are some straight edges. :D Just kidding. I played until I made the varsity team my freshman year at high school, but for some reason I decided that my after school commitments should be beer, bud, and bit**es.

-Kevin-

·
Registered
431 Posts
I've never been dunked on and I refuse to be dunked on. I will move out of the way and let youy get your dunk, but sometimes people target you and try to posterize you. SOmeone tried to do that to me when I was working in Minnesota a few years ago. He went up and tried to dunk on me, so I just bent down and his legs caught my body aka I bridged his ass. Yeah I know I shouldnt have done it but, being dunked on by someone is just total disrespect. And I refuse. People fight over #### like that, and I was ready to, the guy would have to I bet if he could have gotten up.

·
Registered
49 Posts
luva40 said:
Jeez, you guys are some straight edges. :D Just kidding. I played until I made the varsity team my freshman year at high school, but for some reason I decided that my after school commitments should be beer, bud, and bit**es.

-Kevin-
he said bud...my man...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.