Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
It just pops open a blank page for me. I'm on an Apple Powerbook running OS X 10.2.5 with the latest Safari web browser. All the other vids around here worked for me (except the one with the eminem music... could only get audio there)

·
"Got Mice?"
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
good lookin out for everyone - yonderway....i was experimenting with my frontpage editing skillz. this is the first time i posted a video on my own, it's w/frontpage probably why it's MS only. you gotta show me the way you made that link with the quicktime viewer.

spyderman - it's a 60 gal w/ 3 Caribe and 3 RBP

Dee

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ahhh yeah that's why; Frontpage will make your site MS-only if you use special features (and they won't tell you which ones) which leaves all the Linux, Mac, etc people out in the dust.

There are like a zillion books out there on HTML. Best way to do it is to write it yourself. I have a lot of frontpage-generated content that I'm converting over to regular HTML.

As for the video, I'd probably just do a hyperlink.

Code:
<A HREF="http://www.example.com/fartlight.mpg">Fart Lighting Video</A>

·
Registered
158 Posts
Nice vid!! Best one I've seen so far. The setup was perfect. No obstuction in the background so the carnage was seen very clearly. If I may have a suggestion though, I would love to see the mouse face before taking the plunge. Close-up. Then, I'd like to see when the mouse actually hit the water (released from hand by it's tail)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Forgot to ask... Did they eat the whole things? The bones, skull? Did they chew them on or just swallowed it through?? Did you have to immediately do water change/cleanup? I wonder if the water turned really stink

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
good work
love those p's

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.