Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
HI Guys

Well, i finally got my 7 caribe yesterday. Picked them up from Gatwick airport near London, UK. I've been all over the UK looking for "different" species of piranha, and searching for caribe for over two years. Availability sucks over here and if you do find something, it's price is usually double plus the American price ! You Americans are soooooooo lucky!!
But with the help of the UKpiranhaclub i got 11 caribe yesterday. 7 for me and 4 for a work colleague. We got them from Fishpost.com and Ron described the fish as "wonderful". Believe me these fish are "INCREDIBLE". All the other guys who ordered are really happy as well. This was my first experience of importing fish and i wasn't disappointed. Rons packing and quality of stock were excellent, and the choice, fantastic, something for everyone.
Anyway just to wrap up, Fishpost offers a fantastic service and fantastic fish, yes i'm one happy chappy !!!!
Ta.
Big thanks to the boys of the Uk piranhaclub, especially Nick.

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
i am glad to see your happy dazza cariba is what i will get in septemebers order you seem as buzzed as i was yesterday ,its amazing they travelled all that way but the packing was first class by ron and exellent job well done.
enjoy
dixon

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
when did you or will you get yours xenon its sounds as if ron is quite busy at the moment everybody is getting new fish

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Dazza, Congrats on your new Caribas!!!
I'm still waiting for my shoal!!!
(No offense, but can you change your Avitar? I thought I made a posting without know it
)

Ron @ Fishpost does have Caribas, but the folks who are receiving it now were on a waiting list for a while back. Contact Ron and wait in line.. He's a cool guy and will most def let you know the status of your orders if you have any concerns.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts