Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went fishing the other day and brought home a blue gill...about 4-5"...I put him in a quarantine tank...and treated him w/ the neccessary meds to clean him up...I also starved my Ps for a couple of days...and today I decided to throw that blue gill in...my reds were a little shy for the first few seconds...but they went after the little sucker and chased him around...damn...it was a GREAT SIGHT..my biggest red chased him around like Goliath kicking David's ass...damn it was great...I wanted to get some video...but by the time i got my camara...they already finished 1/2

You guys should try this...but do it at your own risk..

·
Registered
518 Posts
I wouldn't do that if i were you.....

my ecat died from dieases from a while caught perch. And yes, I did quarantine the perch too.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Too bad you didnt get to take pix.. that would've been a site to see.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was great to watch...they hunted as a pack...don't worry...i'll make a video out of it next time...

Mr.P...you do have to treat the wild caught first before feeding him into the tank...because those wild caught carry different types of baterias and possibly disease(s) as well...u MUST treat them first...and again...do this at your own risk.......I'll do this again though...

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
actaully alot of p owners do this including frank so its no big deal just be aware of the dangers its quite easy and is cheaper when my tanks are up im goin to the lake and get bluegills all day a bobber and a worm ur set

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
JesseD said:
it is a good method of feeding your piranha other fish.

i have fed my rhom sunfish before...he loves it
Oh man.. do you have during and after pic???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts