Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
well weve been talking about it for a bit now, and as some of you know i bought her a car and a computer and now im buying the ring, here is a pic, what do you guys think

would you say yes?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
looks very modern and sleek.......thats a very nice ring :nod:

who would say no!!!!!!!!!!?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I would say no in a second, and probably be mad you asked.

but thats because I'm not into dudes :rasp:

good luck

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would say no in a second, and probably be mad you asked.

but thats because I'm not into dudes :rasp:

good luck
lol
thanks guys im picking up the ring on monday and im gonna ask her either that night or take her out one night to a nice place and do something romantical like

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how much will that baby set you back? Very nice indeed!!!
oh how id love to brag........ but im not sure if its proper, you can take a guess, but its more than the car trade in difference was thats for sure and that was 6k so take a shot

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
hell yeah man, mortgage business must be going well haha

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks, its 2.55 with a 1.67 ct center stone, set into platinum, its h color, vs1 clarity very good grade for those who know thier stones

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Great we're gonna lose emo joey'd now that he's gonna get married.

And sh*t man, thats too nice of a ring. Now she's gonna be expecting all this nice stuff every year. "Hey wheres my new car?" "Hey wheres my new house?" "Hey wheres my new kitchen?"....

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
money cant buy happiness so i hope if she says yes she is saying yes because she loves you. its a nice ring but im gonna buy my g/f her engagment ring from walmart someday

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
money cant buy happiness so i hope if she says yes she is saying yes because she loves you. its a nice ring but im gonna buy my g/f her engagment ring from walmart someday
shes not with me for money, we have known each other for 12 years and when we first got together she didnt get sh*t out of me cause i didnt have sh*t to give, but with her love and support im doing well for myself now and if i can get her something that she likes and makes me feel good to see her smile, then why not?!
but she smiles everyday without getting her things, we are very happy and i WANT to get this for her, she has no clue, i already got her a ring (more platinum and diamonds, smaller though) that she considers "the" ring, this is a total suprise

·
Don't f*ck with the fairy.
5,147 Posts
well considering I just got UPGRADED to 1/3 of a carat.... i'm extremely jealous as that is a VERY nice diamond. The design isn't really to my liking (i'm more into antique or classic rings), but the stone is freaking GORGEOUS

H is of course well within the colorless range (depending on wether you consider it going D through either J or H), and vs1 is of course very slight inclusions meaning the inclusions are very hard to see with the naked eye. meaning of course: $$$

my 'upgrade' is a is an G with VVS2

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
if i was in her shoes joey......id say a definate no to you, just because your a spammer........j/k...that rings a beauty.....i still pictured you as like a 17 year old punk......guess your older then that LOL

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 96 Posts