Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time i fed my Caribas a little mouse (sorry no morbid pics), i always use feeder fish but never had the heart to sacrifice a mammal...i tought it would be dirty and difficult but voile...it was very easy and clean, i just put it in the tank and 4-5 seconds later the first Cariba (a little one) attack while it was swimming
, then the remaining 10 monsters did their thing and 10 seconds later...no skull, no fur, no tail, no mouse...i saw some blood but there are not leftovers and my Caribas seems pretty happy.

I will clean my tank tomorrow (again) just in case, i don't want my Caribas to get sick...and maybe i won't feed them with mammals again...i was curious now i'm not
!

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Must do my duty. Off to Feeding Discussion.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Birdman said:
come on you know you enjoyed that carnage, next time get pics
No, please don't.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Its a trip how you owners of ferocious P's get all disgusted and feel pitty after feeding mice
Ill have my share someday..

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I dunno, I love that sh*t! I don't do it often but when I do I LOVE IT! Forget mice, I want mine to get big enough to take out larger mammals... Like RATS, or minature pigs, like Guini pigs! It's gross but it's nature. In the wild they'd take down some MUCH bigger prey than a mouse! Plus who has ever had a house with mice. I HATE MICE. Filthy creatures getting into your sh*t, so I am doing the world a favor and so are you Mr.Hannibal! Oh and post some pics next time! People don't have to look at it! But I will!

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Call us strange.... but, some of us actually admire the piranha for non-homicidal reasons. I don't need to see them rip apart a rat to know they can. I also don't feel like picking hair out of my tank and from the filters. Have fun with your sado-machoist ways, post pictures to, I don't need to click on it. Go nuts!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Serrapygo said:
Call us strange.... but, some of us actually admire the piranha for non-homicidal reasons. I don't need to see them rip apart a rat to know they can. I also don't feel like picking hair out of my tank and from the filters. Have fun with your sado-machoist ways, post pictures to, I don't need to click on it. Go nuts!
I completely understand, and I am not condoning this in anyway. I have never fed my fish a mouse and probably never will - hell, I hardly ever use feeders. It's just that it always seems that everyone on this site talks about how cool it is to watch sh*t like that - then to have some people be outright disgusted. Oh well, I shouldn't have generalized.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
SOME LIKE IT SOME DONT BIG DEAL I DONT MIND MYSELF IVE SEEN WORSE ON THE STREETS AND ON HIGHWAYS

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.