Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I have a 55gal tank set up with a divider... My 4 6-7" RBPs are getting about 3/4 of the tank, and I just bought 2 gold splios about the size of a nickel on an impulse buy. This is when I installed the divider. They have the other 1/4 of the tank. I was wondering.. if I sold the 4 rbps and bought juvenile rbps, and took out the divider... Would they be able to grow up together and live together? I would get them around the same size, and plant my tank a little thicker with live plants. Also, would it make a difference if I stepped up to 4 juvenile rbps and the 2 gold spilos (same size)?

Looking for opinions...

DZ-5

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One more thing.. I would just like to say that I know I'm not currently supplying my golds with enough tank space.. This is why I'm trying to take care of the situation. Hopefully this won't last very long. I just can't afford another tank right now, and also don't have the space for it in my apartment.

Later,

DZ-5

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
i dont believe a 55 would be big enough even if it could be done,spilos are fin nippers and will mess up your reds if you bought juvis and p's are very canabalistic when young
dixon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.