Piranhas Forum banner

Gold Piranhas

798 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  nitrofish 
#1 ·
Gold piranhas work with Rbs??? I got 38g with 7 3-4" reds in it was thinking about throughing in a gold the same size. I know...the 38 is only temp. they'll be going in to a 265 after I move.

#3 ·
Pygos and Serras do not mix. You can, but its not advised.

~Dj

#7 ·
if the Gold Piranha that he's talking about are Ternetzis (which is what at least half of what I see listed in my area are called by the lfs)wouldn't it work? I've been under the impression that Ternetzis are just a rbp with a gold belly instead.

Am I wrong?

#9 ·
Lahot said:
if the Gold Piranha that he's talking about are Ternetzis (which is what at least half of what I see listed in my area are called by the lfs)wouldn't it work? I've been under the impression that Ternetzis are just a rbp with a gold belly instead.

Am I wrong?
Yellow Natts (terns) are very rare in a LFS. They would be fine together but I would doubt it is a tern. They not near a common.

#10 ·
If it's a Tern you can shoal them without problem, still you should get the bigger tank soon even if you don't get the new P... 38g is not enough room for 7 Reds, even if it is temporary!

#11 ·
There's a lfs in a local mall (Cherry Hill, NJ), that ahs what appears to be 2 2-3in Terns for around $15-20, I'd buy them but I don't have a place to put them. Another lfs has 2 6in for $100 each. I guess I'm just lucky to be seeing them in this area

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.