Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Wait a min.. i thought you had a temp job at Skyline?? What occupation are you picking up, E?? And I bet your gf's gonna be hella proud!!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Good luck man I hope it went well....I hated interviews. I once had what they call a "negative interview" where the interviewer tries to piss you off....it worked for me, and I didnt get the job.

·
18,487 Posts
Xenon said:
I once had what they call a "negative interview" where the interviewer tries to piss you off....it worked for me, and I didnt get the job.
Whoa!!! Your one of the few that knows about "negative interviews". When we hire we either use that method in 2 ways... 1. Piss off the applicant to not wanting the job (because we know we dont want him already as soon as we see him) 2. Its a psychological thing (best shows how one person is able to handle oneself when put in the spotlight and/or see how their personality/attitude is)

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AL: No, i dont have a job at skyline.

to the rest: Good news, i did get the job but i dont know if want it. Im will be looking at other jobs! I NEED A JOB. Someone is the bay Hook me up!

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
I would work one till you find a better job otherwise you wont make the extra green and your going to be bored still.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
serramonte pets is hiring ..if not there why don't you try out nippon...marvin can probably hook u up...put a word in for you

·
18,487 Posts
That would be cool, Eric. Working at Nippon. You get to be one one the rare LFS employees that really knows what they're talking about when it comes to info and answers.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Congrats Eric!

Negitive interviews huh...
Now that I know that they exsist...Ill be more prepared when I go and find a job this summer. Thanx Mike and Al...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.