Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
I saw on tv somewhere that when they made it, they used half times etc at home matches to film sections of the games in the film and the actors had to run about and do mock celebrations etc as if they had just scored.

·
Registered
194 Posts
im Impressed but you could have made one of the cheating billionaires Mourinho was moaning last week about diving his team are full of them plus aswell Drogba ive just seen the goal again first time since i seen it at st james cheating to win moving it into the box.This is now realy starting to bring the name of football down its crap they get loads of money every week why cheat Drogba went down like he had been shot off nobby load of crap would he go down that easy in a fight would he shite the whole premiership is full of cheating diving players are the refs blind i would send players off for cheating if i was a ref, plus aswell the FA should get involved and ban players for cheating.Anyway rant over LETS BAN THE CHEATS

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im Impressed but you could have made one of the cheating billionaires Mourinho was moaning last week about diving his team are full of them plus aswell Drogba ive just seen the goal again first time since i seen it at st james cheating to win moving it into the box.This is now realy starting to bring the name of football down its crap they get loads of money every week why cheat Drogba went down like he had been shot off nobby load of crap would he go down that easy in a fight would he shite the whole premiership is full of cheating diving players are the refs blind i would send players off for cheating if i was a ref, plus aswell the FA should get involved and ban players for cheating.Anyway rant over LETS BAN THE CHEATS
Torquay Initiative!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My favourite bit has got to be the the final free kick he scores, where he lines up to take the kick with his right, but takes it with his left. (Laurent Robert)

I also like how you never actually see his whole body playing football, you only ever see legs near a ball. Obviously the actor cant play football to save his life.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.