Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so have any girls on this board ever had anal intercourse? please share your experience if you have

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Good luck getting responses with this one CHUD because this board has a very very minut 'population' of girls... Last I knew there were 4 and only 2 of them post...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
From what Ive heard...its not the best thing in the world...and for some girls its not something that they want...it does absolutly nothing for them...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Or so they "say"....remember we're the masters at faking it...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Hey, every sex/gender has its masters of heartbreaking...were not all like that..

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
From what Ive heard...its not the best thing in the world...and for some girls its not something that they want...it does absolutly nothing for them...
depend on the girl..some girls enjoy it

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
Anal does nothing. it's an EXIT, not an ENTRANCE. That's jus grody, besides, since the hole is so tight, the guy gets off easier.

·
Registered
259 Posts
thanks for the reply Karen, and Ms. USMC*sPiKeY* and all participants, but I was really just looking for an honest response w/ experience to speak of. I realize that this place is a male dominated forum, but thanks for the input. I'm just trying to get more opinions from women in general.

The first time I did it with my girlfriend she said it hurt. But after the first time, she started to really enjoy it. She still prefers vaginal of course. But just to spice things up she likes to go from the front and finish in the back.

Yes, I also know that women fake it. But as far as the anal sex is concerned she's told me that on a good night she'll usually have 3 orgasms vaginal and a more intense orgasm following anal after she's had the 3 orgasms vaginal.

I've talked to many friends and guys and gals about this and most have not really tried it. Me myself, I'm scientific in my approach. I like to experiment, spice things up if you will.

Again, thanks for the input anyway.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
thePACK said:
KumbiaQueens said:
the hole is so tight, the guy gets off easier.
hahaha.....isn't that the point
for the guy, sure, but the whole point of this thread was for the GIRLS reaction to it. that's my thought of the whole thing. i'm jus not up for it.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
CHUD said:
thanks for the reply Karen, and Ms. USMC*sPiKeY*. I realize that this place is a male dominated forum, but thanks for the input. I'm just trying to get more opinions from women in general.
...who the f*ck are you calling a ms?...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cool your jets soldier, I mean dumb ass, the forum title was girls only please so if u can't take critism go fight a war

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bobme, that's what's so cool man. never limit your sexual capacity. try it out man. if she doesn't like, at least she knows instead of always wondering

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
bobme said:
i think my gf wants to try it with me.
is that the reason your banana dancing..
..remeber lots of ky jelly..

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
CHUD said:
cool your jets soldier, I mean dumb ass, the forum title was girls only please so if u can't take critism go fight a war
....hmm im the dumbass? are you aware that there's only 1 active girl on pfury and 2 non-active members?...so again, if this forum was for girls, why aren't the girls posting?...only guys

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
good point the Pack, but I highly recommend Aveeno lotion. We have that on the night stand beside the bed. It comes in handy, smells like vanilla too, yummy

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.