Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since i have ben having alot of issuse with my woman the past coupple of days i thoug i would start a thread on girlfriends.... do you have one? share some of your good/bad experiences.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Yes i have one, and i love her to death, but she has a lot of guy firends and they bring up a lot of issues in our life, but i know she dosnt care about them in that way so its ok, i love her!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Nope and proud of it!!!
Im straight...maybe I should start a thread called "Boyfriends, Do you have any?!?"
Too bad, at most 3 people could reply to it...

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Nope and proud of it!!!
Im straight...maybe I should start a thread called "Boyfriends, Do you have any?!?"
Too bad, at most 3 people could reply to it...
4 if marco gets lucky

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
So Marco is gay...well well well...the truth comes out!!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
I believe I can understand jokes when I see them...Im not that much of a blonde....jeez give me more credit than that

·
Registered
492 Posts
Me and my girl have alot of ups and downs but right now there are more downs, Her parents are getting devorced and she is being a real BITCH and see does not want to talk about how see feels, but I cant be incasiderite to hear feelings so I dont yell back. she does chill with some guys but I no she has no interest. But if she ever did I would make them bleed and if see ever did something with them they would die. She would get smacked a tossed to the curb. That would never happen, she is a bitch but faithful to me.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.