Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
I think it was a siamese twin that didn't fully separate... it'd make logical sense...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Dont you guys watch your talk shows anymore!? HAHA...Back when I was in middle school they did a special on twins that are born like that. They can seperate them...but it would force one of them to die. Anyways, its happened before...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Judazzz said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Dont you guys watch your talk shows anymore!?
Nope, I don't have the nerve since Oprah gained another 500 pounds....
Oh didnt you hear, she started another *new* diet....

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Examples of such twins include the following:

and I thought Id throw this one in

For more pictures you can visit here. Fair warning viewer descretion is advised.

*Note* These twins are also known as conjoined twins.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
scarfish said:
man. this is like that movie 'Basket Case'
BASKET CASE CULT CLASSIC!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
While it does seem freaky according to the article the child is being worshipped as a goddess. Appears Nepal has been waiting for such a child to be born so they can worship it. With that in mind I say lucky that kid was born in Nepal

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Are we talking bout conjoined twins or just a freak of nature with actual eyes in the back of her head and a nose for a crotch or something? Now that would be cool to see a pic of. It's alright bobme, we all know you meant one could give you a bj, while the other tossed your salad. hehe

·
Registered
829 Posts
I don't think this is a typical siamese twin... it only says " four eyes, two mouths and two noses" nothing about having extra legs/arms, or brains.... seems like it would just be 2 headed/faced or something...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.