3,689 Posts

·
I HAVE THE SOUVLAKI POWER!!!!!
3,689 Posts

·
3,689 Posts
...Yes you are right!
But they say "This species will grow very quickly on a diet of live or frozen foods, but prepared foods are equally popular and easier on the budget."
and full grown are 90cm it's a very big fish!!!!!
If i find anything else, i 'll post it...

·
3,689 Posts
...i couldn't find their growth rate but i found that there is also a "DWARF" giraffe catfish with maximum size 9".Probably is more suitable for you.
Here is the link:
DWARF

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
you better ha
ve a big tank to house him in cause they grow huge..

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
plonker_from_mars said:
oh yeah, ok thanks, i wonder how quickly they mean
Hey plonker, it all depends on the size tank you keep it in,

heres a handy link

this link here says they only get to 40"

I personally do not know about this fish, but I know it will not live with your rhom, and I am amazed that someone your age can own a Rhom and be considering a 40"+ catfish - do you have loads of huge tanks?
and if so next time I'm in cambridge can I come and vist?

but it does look to be a nice fish and I hope if you do get one you will take pics and also write up about your experiances with it

·
Banned
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol me tanks aint that huge, i aint got one big enough to house a giraffe catin for life, i would have to sell it it or bouy bigger tank when it hit 2ft, lol why u wana visit, i only got a 3ft 100liter tank, 3 and half ft 180 liter tank, a strange square shaped 100litre and a lil puny 40litre fing

·
Banned
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol, you wont get to see much of him if you visit, he just stays in his lair most of the time unless theres food, sometimes he comes out to play in the current
, u like the Xbox??? i got one
, thats about all i got to do lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts