3,119 Posts

·
I HAVE THE SOUVLAKI POWER!!!!!
3,119 Posts

·
3,119 Posts
...Yes you are right!
But they say "This species will grow very quickly on a diet of live or frozen foods, but prepared foods are equally popular and easier on the budget."
and full grown are 90cm it's a very big fish!!!!!
If i find anything else, i 'll post it...

·
3,119 Posts
...i couldn't find their growth rate but i found that there is also a "DWARF" giraffe catfish with maximum size 9".Probably is more suitable for you.
Here is the link:
DWARF

·
joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
plonker_from_mars said:
oh yeah, ok thanks, i wonder how quickly they mean
Hey plonker, it all depends on the size tank you keep it in,

heres a handy link

this link here says they only get to 40"

I personally do not know about this fish, but I know it will not live with your rhom, and I am amazed that someone your age can own a Rhom and be considering a 40"+ catfish - do you have loads of huge tanks?
and if so next time I'm in cambridge can I come and vist?

but it does look to be a nice fish and I hope if you do get one you will take pics and also write up about your experiances with it

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol me tanks aint that huge, i aint got one big enough to house a giraffe catin for life, i would have to sell it it or bouy bigger tank when it hit 2ft, lol why u wana visit, i only got a 3ft 100liter tank, 3 and half ft 180 liter tank, a strange square shaped 100litre and a lil puny 40litre fing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.