Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just curious how many of you out there believe in ghosts...

Ive had way over my fair share of experiences and wanted to hear yours.

My experience of ghost come from the place I work at--the theatre at my school. In our theatre we have a ghost named George. He always manages to pull pranks on the students as well as the staff that are apart of the theatre in some way shape or form. From past experience weve learned that he hates Whitney Houston's I will always love you and Michael Jackson's Thriller. Everytime those songs come on he always turns them off. He pulls other pranks but that was just to name one.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
So now you're bragging about George online?? Hmm...
I sense
in the air...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i do..believe in ghost... evil one at that

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
not yet anyway!! touch wood

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
All the Sh*t that has happend during my life leads me to ASSUME that someone must be watching out for my a$$. Friendly ghosts of spirits are the only way to explain this. Although I am science oriented, we all have to make exceptions in our rational thought to account for unexplainable events.

~Dj

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts

look at what i saw today in my living room ...scaried the bejesus out of me
....ghost are real i tell you

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I believe in ghosts. Ive actually had experiences, have stories and played Oujia.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
my girlfriends family has owned several haunted houses thus far, and some of the ghosts tried to hurt them several times

I saw one at the only house of theirs that I saw that was haunted, it was running from the barn to the woods, so I ran after it and when I got close it dissappeared,

I chased it because I didnt know what it who it was till I got close enough to tell it wasnt human

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
A couple of my friends have had their houses haunted, I belive that a couple watch over me because of things that have happened in the past. WE even have one at work, I have yet to see one but I dunno if I want to see one because it would prolly scare the bejesus out of me so that is why they make it so I can' t see them.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
thePACK said:

look at what i saw today in my living room ...scaried the bejesus out of me
....ghost are real i tell you
Quick its stealing your candels

and all you guys should take less LSD

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Innes said:
and all you guys should take less LSD
ROFL!!!

I heard acid makes you see spirits come out of the ground though

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
it can make you see almost anything if you pay enough for it

·
Registered
242 Posts
the house I live in now has had one death from natural causes (conveniently enough in my room) and two suicides in the garage. (one by shotgun in the mouth, one by exhaust fumes through the window) now I know why the rent was such a good deal compared to the rest of the neighborhood. I have seen and heard things several times that cannot be explained and I cant wait to move. whatever it is, it is definitely a presence and is not friendly.

Just one week ago, I was sleeping one night, when I woke up, both the middle shelves above my head (their is 4 total) were on the ground along with everything on them. However, one of them was standing on it's edge ! this is impossible considering ; #1 the shelves would have hit me on their way down if it was just gravity or an earthquake or something, #2 I cant even get a 24 ounce beer to stand upright on the carpet when I'm playing ps2 in there....let alone a 36 inch shelf standing on it's f------ edge? #3, why the middle shelves and not all of them or just the bottom 2 ?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Those DIY ghosts - you gotta love them

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
it's all just psychological. I don't believe in them, but I'm still afraid of the dark. It's the irrational Fear of the Unknown

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.