Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Whenever my Gf disaproves about a certain fish i purchase she gets all buggy and punkish about it. Eventually she makes me sell it because she acts all F'ed up to them. She treats her RD like gold while she treats my Geryi like crap. Its so sad to see how she doesnt appreciates how much its worth and the nice strip and head shape. She has been working me for a while already trying to get me back to Pygo at least if i want piranhas. EeEK.... lets see who wins this battle. I told her today, WOMAN! IM GOING TO KEEP THE GERYI IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!. She just went okay and went about her business
I wonder what kinda trick she is trying to pull this time. So sad what a girl can do to you sometimes. This is my hobby!

Hehe Al knows what i mean huh. He heard me arguing with her when i went to pick up the Geryi. LOL

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
say women..i wear the pants here...one more pip out of you and the pygo will feast on rd tonite....works all the time

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Maybe she does like them and relizees how much you love the fish so she is agreeing with you, just a thought lol.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
o snap its eric said:
Hehe Al knows what i mean huh. He heard me arguing with her when i went to pick up the Geryi. LOL
Most definaltely!! Me and Eric have our own little support group about how our GFs try to have so much say our hobby that sometimes its not funny. We swap stories about how we're torn between our love for piranhas and the ones we love. (touching, huh)

But all in all, we do whatever we want regradless of their opinion.. cause we are men, and we wear the pants!! But pls keep this on the down-low, ya know keep on the hushh...

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
It really has nothing to do with wearing the pants in the relationship and who is the boss. I have told my gf straight out that if she ever tried to make me choose between her and my fish
This is not because I dont care about her, this is because I will not let anyone tell me what I will and will not do. We can always discuss the issue, but I dont discuss ultimatums, I will always choose myself over any gf. I am not saying I am the boss in the relationship, but I am the boss of my life.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
o snap its eric said:
Most definaltely!! Me and Eric have our own little support group about how our GFs try to have so much say our hobby that sometimes its not funny. We swap stories about how we're torn between our love for piranhas and the ones we love. (touching, huh)

But all in all, we do whatever we want regradless of their opinion.. cause we are men, and we wear the pants!! But pls keep this on the down-low, ya know keep on the hushh...
hahahah..i can see what your girl going to do to you al...if she reads this thread

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
grosse gurke said:
It really has nothing to do with wearing the pants in the relationship and who is the boss. I have told my gf straight out that if she ever tried to make me choose between her and my fish
This is not because I dont care about her, this is because I will not let anyone tell me what I will and will not do. We can always discuss the issue, but I dont discuss ultimatums, I will always choose myself over any gf. I am not saying I am the boss in the relationship, but I am the boss of my life.
There's a true Pimp right there

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
grosse gurke said:
I am not saying I am the boss in the relationship, but I am the boss of my life.
I agree. Thats how it should be.

·
Registered
118 Posts
o snap its eric said:
Whenever my Gf disaproves about a certain fish i purchase she gets all buggy and punkish about it. Eventually she makes me sell it because she acts all F'ed up to them. She treats her RD like gold while she treats my Geryi like crap. Its so sad to see how she doesnt appreciates how much its worth and the nice strip and head shape. She has been working me for a while already trying to get me back to Pygo at least if i want piranhas. EeEK.... lets see who wins this battle. I told her today, WOMAN! IM GOING TO KEEP THE GERYI IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!. She just went okay and went about her business
I wonder what kinda trick she is trying to pull this time. So sad what a girl can do to you sometimes. This is my hobby!

the worst she'll do is not give you any poon-tang (inamo).

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welps, hahaha i threw in the RD with the Geryis. Har Har Har, but im really dissapointed! All the Geryis did was just nip him here and there and this morning they are living together in a shoal! WTF! So much for scaring my gf because she said her RD can hang with the Geryi and i told her she was asking for trouble. But i guess she's right haha. I wish i had my Cariba and Breeding Reds again. I threw in a RD same size maybe bigger and they tore it up with the quickness.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
o snap its eric said:
So much for scaring my gf because she said her RD can hang with the Geryi and i told her she was asking for trouble. But i guess she's right haha.
She's probably thrown him in the tank before to see how theyd act, and so therefore didnt worry about it if you did.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Eric, remember, women are always 5 steps ahead of their men...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
bring over the rd to my house my 13 p's are looking for a new friend

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Or you could bring it over here...Im sure my cat will have fun with it!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Which cat?? Oreo??? That child is as lazy as they get... besides... How's his tail?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.