Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be getting my 10 5-6" caribe in an hour or so. I cant wait. I'll try to posts some pics when they show up.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Congrats, share your new Cariba pics!

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Congrats, I see alot of happy cariba owners. Your tank is gonna kick ass

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Get some pics up ASAP of the new guys.

~Dj

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
i cant wait to order soem from pedro just gotta get my tank together 1st then again i really want a beast of a tank maybe ill wait till i get my house cause i ultimately want a 125 ,300 and 500 and the 500 will have 5caribe,3piraya,3rbp, 2 yellow natt
maybe it;ll be betetr if i wait thats all i got to hold onto since my tank broke

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
GARGOYLE said:
Will, Damn truck just passed my house.
Thats the worst!!! Waiting for a package, seeing UPS/FedEx swing by, and pass up your house!!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tell me about it. Now Im not sure if he actually shipped them today. Imma try calling him.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got the phone with him. He said he had to buy containers to bag each one of them separate, and wont get here till tomorrow. I understand and appreciate all he is doing. One more day of torture. AHH I'll be sure to post up some pics as soon as I can. Good looking out Pedro.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha they are in. Snaped a few shots but will post them later! they look good, thanx a lot pedro!

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Garg, the last couple hours/day/mins seem to take forever huh when your waiting for your fish. I know how you feel. I get so jumpy. Your going to have one mean shoal! Post some feeding vids. It will definitly be a show!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My next goal is a nice quality dig cam. Right now I have the crappy web cms, and the lack of quality in the pics shows that. I will come out with some nice shots, but have to edit to make a lil brighter. As far as feeding vids, Im better off if I wait to get a new cam. Good news, first kill took less than 20 minutes after introducing to my tank. No pics untill tonight guys, I need a lil help from KQ.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Glad you got your boyz!!! I know your hella excited!!! Garg, were they still doped up for the trip?? How were they acting and how long did it take for then to start getting active??

Post up man!!! Im in that stage you were in a couple days past.. soon to get my mine!!! Just wanna know how it'll be beforehand!!
A taste of what Ill be going through!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll get them on here in a few minutes, just gotta laugh bout the avatar. Your a prick x, lmao

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah I hope you guys really get your caribe in real soon. Kinda messed up, but the wait will be worth it atleast. I only had a couple that were a lil messed up besides fin nips. One looks like he has a heater burn behind his left eye, and the other just rubbed his bottom lip raw and sliced it a lil in his container while being shipped. I just sent them to KQ, and she will post them up for me. I wish I had a decent cam, woulda showed hoe much more beautiful they are. Oh yeah, pedro wasn't kidding about them being larger than what he sells them for. Some of the new ones are larger than my old ones. Oh and before anyone asks, yes I have them all in my 135, and yes I have my older 3 caribe and 3 reds in there as well. I have seen people overstock their tanks with reds, but nothing else. HAHA this is only for a couple of weeks anyway, getting another tank real soon. I am going to do 2 WC per week, to keep parameters low, and I have plenty of filtration. Well, lets see some pics now. Thanx to all, and thanx to the man, Pedro, you da sh*t!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
The pics will be up here in just a minute. I have to modify a few things on my comp, and get the set, then I'll get the pics posted... If you've waited this long, you can wait a few more minutes...

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
haha, I wanna see them, oh wait I have them, nevermind. I have a shot when they were still in the package, just showing what an amazing job pedro did, and one of them floating in a my tank in the bag, then some of them. In a few you can see the one with the lip thing, but I have no worries, he's gonna be fine in no time. Thanx to KQ who has yet again helped me with my computer stupidity.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts