Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that in most of our threads, we've had pleasure in being defensive, on the offense, cursing, having freedom of opinions, decisions and choices which riled up subjects and sometimes even ended up with threats within members. There were only 2 incidents which I remember 2 members being banned. But honestly, what does it take to get banned??

Not that Im interested or anything.. (probably until I make it to the Red Skull Club
)
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
i think if you threaten X, threaten juda or any board mod.....if you bluntly keep attacking the other person....OR you pose a nude picture of your rugged ugly body.....its ok if the hot women on this board do it, but NO means NO to the men!
 

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
umm..oh yeah ask blade...hahahahaha...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,159 Posts
to get banned simply do something that is not acceptable. I am sure anyone on this site that has the knowledge to stay here will know what is acceptable and waht is not
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
RhomZilla said:
There were only 2 incidents which I remember 2 members being banned.
I know blade was banned for claiming pics as being his own and not giving proper credit to the original owner of the pictures. But whos the other member?!
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
RhomZilla said:
There were only 2 incidents which I remember 2 members being banned.
I know blade was banned for claiming pics as being his own and not giving proper credit to the original owner of the pictures. But whos the other member?!
The other guy was from PFish. Went by 3 letters followed by #s. He asked for advice, but made offensive comments about everyone elses response.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
RhomZilla said:
But honestly, what does it take to get banned??
Just call me a motherf*cker, and off you go
:
:

Seriously, you really have to go overboard to get banned from here: lying, personally insulting someone, stealing pics, being utterly disrespectfull towards the staff (like ignoring multiple warnings about something), making racist remarks, etc. etc. (fill in the blanks....)
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
RhomZilla said:
There were only 2 incidents which I remember 2 members being banned.
I know blade was banned for claiming pics as being his own and not giving proper credit to the original owner of the pictures. But whos the other member?!
The other guy was from PFish. Went by 3 letters followed by #s. He asked for advice, but made offensive comments about everyone elses response.
"Big Tern"? - did he not get 2 warnings at once and leave?

I got banned from piranha in general before for "crap childish posts" - you can imagine how distraught I was
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
Judazzz said:
RhomZilla said:
But honestly, what does it take to get banned??
Just call me a motherf*cker, and off you go
:
:

Seriously, you really have to go overboard to get banned from here: lying, personally insulting someone, stealing pics, being utterly disrespectfull towards the staff (like ignoring multiple warnings about something), making racist remarks, etc. etc. (fill in the blanks....)
juda, you're a fasherf**ker!!!!.....you have a big head that looks like a cabbage patch kid, and im gonna steal your profile picture and post it on a man-whore website......and you're white dutch so that makes you funky!......and another thing, i lied.....i'm not your son, but your long lost brother who just got diverted to the US and got a tan.......and you can't issue me anymore warnings


......so do i have what it takes to get banned?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,223 Posts
I have banned one person and that is Blade....for copyright infringment. I think the best way to get banned here would be to break the law, trash other boards, or just be a complete and utter d|ckhead that is only here to stir up trouble and not join the community.

And no, BIG TERN was not banned.
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
red devils red said:
thank you guys for letting me know not too mess with X,or judaz,i dont wanna get banned!
No Red, they're the ones we're after.. the ones we're trying to bann. Judas and Xenon.


Now Judo and Xerox are the ones you should not mess with!!!
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
red devils red said:
thank you guys for letting me know not too mess with X,or judaz,i dont wanna get banned!
no, you CAN mess with them....just don't make fun of their moms
or about juda's bicycle army
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top