Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided I could not wait until tomorrow to post a few pics. Measured him before I tossed him in the tank and he is exactly 9". I had to divide my 72 gallon with the little spilo and the little guy is trying hard to get to the big guy. I am getting the little spilo a new tank this week so I will have room for the 8" geryi I pick up next weekend.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Nice, Jeff!!! Good size and I like the racing stripe on the bugger!!

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Damn Jeff! Don't tell me you got that fish from Baitman. He siad he wouldn't separate his collection. I wanted that fish bad. (unless that's not the one)

Very nice!

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Very nice, Jeff!
So, you're getting yet another one to keep this baby company? Man, you're just getting those fancy p's like they grow on trees. What's next, a 20" rhom
:
:

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Serrapygo said:
Damn Jeff! Don't tell me you got that fish from Baitman. He siad he wouldn't separate his collection. I wanted that fish bad. (unless that's not the one)

Very nice!
Ok Nick, I wont tell you.
:biggrin:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yeah, he got it from me, had to have it gone by today and I sent pm's to everyone who had shown interest in it in the past and got no replies. So I put it up for sale and Jeff was the only person to put a bid down on it who could pick it up before today, so he got it. I sent you a pm serrapygo, but you never got back to me. Oh well.......

P.S. Jeff, sorry the net and hose weren't there, stuff has been so crazy here lately, I'm not quite on the ball right now. :smile:

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
baitman said:
P.S. Jeff, sorry the net and hose weren't there, stuff has been so crazy here lately, I'm not quite on the ball right now. :smile:
Hey Clint,
No problem, actually, he went so easily into the bucket I'm sure it was much less stressful than a net would have been.
Thanks again man!

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Genin said:
Very nice Jeff. He is really high backed. did you name your geyri yet?

Joe
Hey Joe,
Nope, no name. None of my fish have been named. The only time I would use a name would be to yell at them and "you little bastard" seems to fit pretty well.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
baitman said:
Yeah, he got it from me, had to have it gone by today and I sent pm's to everyone who had shown interest in it in the past and got no replies. So I put it up for sale and Jeff was the only person to put a bid down on it who could pick it up before today, so he got it. I sent you a pm serrapygo, but you never got back to me. Oh well.......

I never recieved a PM from you but that's ok, these fish although rare in the hobby will roll around again.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Fish post reportedly has 40 of them in (holy crap!!!
) so you could get some from there. Sorry Serrapygo about the message never being delivered, but I know I sent you one at pfish.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Nice loking Serra!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts