Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't worry, I'm getting him a new tank and with that new tank a new black background. I just thought I'd throw some pics up. You can tell his left eye is alittle different, its his evil eye.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More. Sorry server problem or something. This is my favorite all time piranha. Right now I'm looking for a new tank for him, but also looking for more Geryi to add.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I got him on New Years he was 9.5 inches total length. I'm trying to get him either a 75 gallon or some 5 foot tank to try to grow him out alittle more.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
very cool fish , i wonder wot the line down its head does in the wild , i mean like a tigers stripes it blends with the background , does it do the same with geryi ?

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
homebrewed said:
Nice fish!

I need a geryi. I think I'll have to do some planning and saving
[snapback]888974[/snapback]​
Honestly man, they are worth every penny. Very interesting piranha, I'm still trying to find more. Weird thing is, I just graduated college like 2 weeks before I got this guy. Used alot of my graduation money to get this guy, but worth it. I do have a video of him and a 4 inch feeder.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He's pretty active swims the tank back and forth. When he is still he stays right in the middle of the tank. He swims to the corner of the tank to look out the window. He also watches me play ps2. The tank is right above my bed and when I turn off the lights, I swear he watches me.

·
Danger
5,657 Posts
bro that is a sweet, p... geryi, its one of my favorite p's too.
heres a tip, try and use the flash next time the shutter speed will be quicker and you should get better pics. but thnks for sharing!!!

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
thanks for the advice. you can tell i'm not a photographer. It's my roommates camera, I'll give it another try later this week with flash. He said I could use his black background on my tank so that might help alot.

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
thats a awesome fish.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts