Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted pass on the good word that I am now the proud owner of three of George's "Blushing" Pygocentrus Nattereri, all around 4-5" that arrived this afternoon. They're currently getting situated in their new home in my 125 with the rest of my shoal.

I'll have some pictures up later tonight of them in my tank (they're downright BEAUTIFUL), but here's a picture George took when he had some of them in his store:

In the above photo I have the one in the "middle", with the small bite out of the anal fin. Not sure if the other two in this photo are the ones I got, but they're amazing!

Just watching them swim by my Piraya of equal size shows just how RED these guys are (and how orange the Piraya are). It's a dream to have these deep, blood red Nattereri, bright-orange/gold Piraya, and bright yellow Ternetzi all in the same tank. It's beautiful!

I WILL be posting pictures later tonight. For now I'm going to ogle and wait for them to settle in so I can get some good (hopefully) shots!

Once again, thanks to George at SharkAquarium for some GREAT FISH! I've now had FOUR orders with George inside the last two months and they've all went down great!!

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Congrats....amazing specimen...can't wait for more pics....!

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
i got 3 of them from george to
he said all the 4-5"were reserved u lucky devil
so i got the 2-3"

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Nice, you are set now! Great colors on all your fish. Those reds are amazing.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Gorgeous!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I also got one of these red bellies today and have to agree I have never seen such a deep deep red in a natt....they are awesome!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Yeah I cant wait to get them in their 125 where they belong. Just in temporary holding tanks right now. My blood red natt was eating like a champ tonight!

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Sweet a$$ reds.

~Dj

·
I HAVE THE SOUVLAKI POWER!!!!!
3,689 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fifteen, actually, at the moment. The two "original" Nattereri that came in with the shipment last week (and were around 3" w/half the caudal fins missing) are MIA and assumed lost. The third one from that shipment is still around, and fat as hell.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts