Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone hear plays Gears of War hit me up with a friend invite. My name is the same on Xbox Live and it would be kind of cool to have a couple fellow piranha fanatics on my friends list.

Oh yeah, I'm the best ever, theres never been anybody like me

Kyle

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
i cant get through the f*cking tutorial on the hardcore setting. when those bastards cut open the door i keep getting killed...stupid burst fire on that lousy rifle

wheres the full auto?

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
try insane...The full auto rifle doesnt come into play until after the tutorial. You need to get headshots to survive. I have made it through the game on hardcore and insane. Insane was done on coop, so it wasnt as hard as single player. If you have questions, just pm so I dont have to keep looking in this thread.

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
i keep smoking those bastards in the head with multiple shots but they arent going down. its crazy as hell!! i seemed to get more headshots with the pistol...but i couldnt quite tell as i kept getting killed either way.lol

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
I found it too easy on casual, played throught the whole game only dying a few times..

I struggle on hardcore though, havnt even got close to the end.

Was anyone else a bit dissapointed with the lengh of the game? when i killed the kryle moster thingy on the train i was expecting a few more levels!

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Been playing for a couple of hours and found it pretty east so far. Currently doing the part where you have to drive the junker back fromthe petrol station

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I found it too easy on casual, played throught the whole game only dying a few times..

Was anyone else a bit dissapointed with the lengh of the game? when i killed the kryle moster thingy on the train i was expecting a few more levels!
ya i thought it was really short, but multi player makes up for it.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I'm upto the bit with the secand beserker. Problem is, I didn't pick up the hammer of dawn when I should have. And know I'm stuck in the conservatory with the beserker, and my path back to the HOD is blocked! Am I going to have to start the game again?

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
I'm upto the bit with the secand beserker. Problem is, I didn't pick up the hammer of dawn when I should have. And know I'm stuck in the conservatory with the beserker, and my path back to the HOD is blocked! Am I going to have to start the game again?
Look around you, there will be a hammer of dawn on the floor somewhere

·
Registered
2,799 Posts

That's why you should never play single player games on easy mode.

They won't last any time at all.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
its somewhere around you.

get the berserker to crush all the pillars.. then own him

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Did it last night, was actually quite easy once I'd found the hammer, and Da told me that the roof doesnt collapse, just the glass. I was waiting for the roof to cave in!

Currently doing the pit where you have to make it to the vehicle behind Fenixs house. But can't do it. When I stay and fight that big monster thing comes and wrecks th car, and when I kill the boomers and make a run for it I can never find the car

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
i ended there last time too.

fighting messes everything up, and running gets you killed fast.

only tried a couple of times.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
i ended there last time too.

fighting messes everything up, and running gets you killed fast.

only tried a couple of times.
just run and you will make it eventually. You cant wait and fight, you will either run out of time or the vehicle gets smashed.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I figured it out eventually, took out both the boomers pretty quick, then made a run for it, shooting a couple of drones? on the way, then ran straight past the other boomer. I'm right at the end now, where you have to kill Ramm on the train. Its pissing me off though. I figured you have to shot him with the torquebow, then when the kryll fly off shoot him in the head with the longshot, but he ends up killing me. That Doms no help at all either. He either gets stuck behind doors, runs straight into the battlefield and gets killed, or just completely dissapears untill the battles are over.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I figured it out eventually, took out both the boomers pretty quick, then made a run for it, shooting a couple of drones? on the way, then ran straight past the other boomer. I'm right at the end now, where you have to kill Ramm on the train. Its pissing me off though. I figured you have to shot him with the torquebow, then when the kryll fly off shoot him in the head with the longshot, but he ends up killing me. That Doms no help at all either. He either gets stuck behind doors, runs straight into the battlefield and gets killed, or just completely dissapears untill the battles are over.
What I did was get the sniper rifle and lancer, kept shooting him in the head with the sniper rifle, kryll or not, then when he's in range, blind fire him with the lancer, hopefully he'll just stand the other side of the wall, if he comes round, run through the path of the lights, to a wall the other end of the train, take cover, and repeat.

Some people do it with the torque bow, but I find my way just as quick.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts