Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
in my lab at work we have zebra fish that have a mutation that causes their fins to grow throughout their life. they look pretty much like this, only 1/100 of the size! that really can be the only explanation, as i doubt a cichlid could hybridize with any fish that had fins like that...

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
lol that c*ck shaped rock is even being sucked!!!

in my lab at work we have zebra fish that have a mutation that causes their fins to grow throughout their life. they look pretty much like this, only 1/100 of the size! that really can be the only explanation, as i doubt a cichlid could hybridize with any fish that had fins like that...
are you talking about zebra danios? - I saw some long finned of those the other day.

I don't think this is a cross breed, but just the result of a breeding program like what happend to bettas, and other fish all those years ago.

Bobme - is this your tank?

or it could have been *USMC*sPiKeY's tank as he kept oscars

·
Registered
711 Posts
are you talking about zebra danios? - I saw some long finned of those the other day.
yes, zebra danios. i know for sure that the ones we have are mutants, im not sure if we mutated them or if we purchased them... ive never seen long finned ones at pet stores, but i would assume that they are the same mutant, just bred with other mutants to keep the strain alive...

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Hey I like the blue rock and the blue gravel and that fish is pretty I would call it damsel or something, then again"chicks point of view"lol ah well.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pcrose - you sure your not just a *** boy?

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Innes said:
MAYBE SO hE MIGHT BE A VASELINE ASSASSIN LOL

·
Registered
696 Posts
who ever it is the yhave attended a BGSU hockey game or goes to BGSU (Bowling Green State Universtity) in Bowling Green Ohio. It is souht of Toledo, so we have somewhat narrowed it down to whos tank this could be, so now we can go council them on this!

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Innes said:
Innes you want me to comeover to England and kick ur ass and all ur friends can watch that you got the sh*t kicked out of u by a girl.
Throughbred tisk tisk that wasn't very nice why you guys got to be mean. I know I can't beat u up.
Instead of punchin Innes I will b***h slap you how about that to show I am more ladylike lol.
alright enough with being mean

Peace and if u take this seriously get a sense of humor.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
ah ha!
**** oscars ugly or what!! i would like to put that thing in my rbp tank
fins for a week

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Chealsea- Bring it on

1 - 20 of 30 Posts