Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man, that guy has to be one of the funniest damn comedians alive....i saw him lastnite at a theatre for his show.....lasted 3 hours....man, that guy is so witty when someone in the crowd says something to him..one of the pumpkin pies he smashed with his sledgehammer got on a guy, so he threw it back at him.....gallagher went up to him, poured a whole bag on flour on him, then later in the show threw 2 liters of orange fanta all over the guy..it was funny as hell when he was smashing all of the food and it would get all over people in the audience (i went home with spaghettios on my face and in my sideburns and pickle chunks on my shirt)....he was smashing stuff such as spaghettio mixed with jello pies, mayonnaise bottles, mustard, watermelons, and other stuff.....at the beginning he was launching bouncy balls and candy at the audience with a tennis racket, he even threw water balloons al the way up to the balcony which proves no matter where you sit, your not safe from him.........that guy kept everyone in laughs the whole night, and if i had a chance i would go see him again.......i also strongly advise you to also, you wont regret it....here is his website..... http://www.gallaghersmash.com anyone ever seen this guy in person before?

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
sorry but i'm the total opposite...gallergher suck...smashes food and everybody thinks it funny..wtf...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I have always been a fan. He came to my home town awile back but you had to be 18 to attend and I was only like 17 at the time. The new shows arent the original guy are they? I heard a few years ago he sold the act to his twin brother who now does all the shows.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no its still him....what u were referrring to was he let his brother fool around at bars and do imperonations....but he went to far and started making it sound like the real gallagher and false advertising so he filed a lawsuit against his brother and won.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts